whos the RM member that said

Bobby

rfc72, i seen someone in barca with it on a rangers top and remembered someone saying that. was an old looking git so i didnt say nothing tho (glad i didnt now, prob think im some looney)

'you that bloke off rangers media mate' :lol:

'what you on about ya arse'

rfc72, i seen someone in barca with it on a rangers top and remembered someone saying that. was an old looking git so i didnt say nothing tho (glad i didnt now, prob think im some looney)

:lol::lol: nah it was on a Union Jack that i had it on, we had it out on the square the whole of Tuesday and then had it out for around 10mins on Wednesday also in the Square alot of people taking photos of it and commenting on it aswell :rangers:

:lol::lol: nah it was on a Union Jack that i had it on, we had it out on the square the whole of Tuesday and then had it out for around 10mins on Wednesday also in the Square alot of people taking photos of it and commenting on it aswell :rangers:

I couldn't find anything for you m8, sorry. I hope you find someone with pictures. :)