Glasgow City Council are catholics..

ricksen_da_best

ok guys no need to worry followed garfields links (thanks mate) to the commonweatlh games bid and details, and it turns out it is all untrue there are no plans to upgrade the girodome. phew :rolleyes:

I have also signed up for up to date emails regarding progress and details of how the renovations and new builds are going so dont worry i will keep you informed.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You are an absolute clown Bigmarvloyal.

When did you say everyone in GCC were Catholics?

In response to RDB's original post you said:

"For what it's worth mate - I totally agree with what you are saying."

How can you possibly deny tha this was your standpoint all along? You have been proven wrong and you are now trying to change the goalposts. You have no idea how to debate.

Where did I ever say that everyone in GCC were Catholics?

I said that there are a majority of Catholics in GCC in positions of power and more importantly with positions of power they are willing to exploit for the good of Celtic Football Club.

Sorry to say this but a lot of posters are rather showing you up.

If I was you I'd probably chalk this down to experience and move on.

Just my advice though. Do what you like.

At least folk aren't slagging each other off now.

Which is nice :)

How can you possibly deny tha this was your standpoint all along? You have been proven wrong and you are now trying to change the goalposts. You have no idea how to debate.

I have no idea how to debate? What you on about?

I do agree with what he was saying in his post - that GCC were made up of Catholics who had an agenda to help Celtic in any way possible using the Games as a forefront.

Now - you are taking snippets of my arguments and showing them in a competely different light... much like George Galloway does... which in fact points the finger of unableness to debate right back at you.

ok guys no need to worry followed garfields links (thanks mate) to the commonweatlh games bid and details, and it turns out it is all untrue there are no plans to upgrade the girodome. phew :rolleyes:

I have also signed up for up to date emails regarding progress and details of how the renovations and new builds are going so dont worry i will keep you informed.

Nice one AB. So all this thread has really succeeded in doing is 'outing' the few remaining bigots and demonstrating that some (thankfully few) so-called Rangers fans are sadly as moronically capable of paranoia as the beggars.

You must be feeling pretty stupid right about now BML!

Now I'm ROTFLMFAO!

Where did I ever say that everyone in GCC were Catholics?

I said that there are a majority of Catholics in GCC in positions of power and more importantly with positions of power they are willing to exploit for the good of Celtic Football Club.

Sorry to say this but a lot of posters are rather showing you up.

If I was you I'd probably chalk this down to experience and move on.

Just my advice though. Do what you like.

At least folk aren't slagging each other off now.

Which is nice :)

Really? Chalk it down to experience?

Danny - everything is an experience.

Trying to debate with a group of people who cannot see the wider picture is a non starter.

The guys who are "debating" have a very dodgy history on here of going against the grain on most of the things Rangers Football Club stand for.

Now - you are taking snippets of my arguments and showing them in a competely different light... much like George Galloway does... which in fact points the finger of unableness to debate right back at you.

Much as I can't stand the man myself, anyone who watched Gorgous George in the Senate cannot possibly claim he is incapable of debate. Obviously you didn't see this, or if you did you were unimpressed by it BML?

Nice one AB. So all this thread has really succeeded in doing is 'outing' the few remaining bigots and demonstrating that some (thankfully few) so-called Rangers fans are sadly as moronically capable of paranoia as the beggars.

Now I'm ROTFLMFAO!

So you are calling me a bigot?

You are also saying I am "moronically capable of paranoia"

Who's the real bigot here? At least I am honest in what I say and don't hide behind a fence with my posts.

I'm damn proud of my beliefs, heritage, culture and religion.

Damn proud of it and I'll defend them all to my dying breath.

People like you are the drain on society.

Much as I can't stand the man myself, anyone who watched Gorgous George in the Senate cannot possibly claim he is incapable of debate. Obviously you didn't see this, or if you did you were unimpressed by it BML?

Don't call me BML - it's bigmarvloyal to you.

Secondly, no, Galloway is not capable of adult debate.

He IS Capable of throwing big words around and denying anyone the right to express themselves. He IS Capable of throwing as many diversions in the way of legitimate questions so to throw people off track.

He IS Capable of making people like you THINK he is the bees knees.

Now I'm ROTFLMFAO!

So you are calling me a bigot?

You are also saying I am "moronically capable of paranoia"

Who's the real bigot here? At least I am honest in what I say and don't hide behind a fence with my posts.

I'm damn proud of my beliefs, heritage, culture and religion.

Damn proud of it and I'll defend them all to my dying breath.

People like you are the drain on society.

:craphead: WAFW!

I do agree with what he was saying in his post - that GCC were made up of Catholics who had an agenda to help Celtic in any way possible using the Games as a forefront.

I am not taking snippets of your argument. That is what you posted in response to the initial RDB post. I put it in context.

Here is another seeing as you won't accept you are wrong. You replied to my first post in this thread with this:

"I think the "idiot" who started the thread made a statement that was 100% accurate.

The big wigs at Glasgow City Council are Catholics - whether we like it or not - and they have moved wisely to get into positions of power in this country.

If people cannot handle that fact then that's their tough luck."

You clearly said in this post that you believe the top people in GCC are Catholics. I have already proved this to be untrue. What are you arguing about?

Clutching at straws methinks.

I am not taking snippets of your argument. That is what you posted in response to the initial RDB post. I put it in context.

Here is another seeing as you won't accept you are wrong. You replied to my first post in this thread with this:

"I think the "idiot" who started the thread made a statement that was 100% accurate.

The big wigs at Glasgow City Council are Catholics - whether we like it or not - and they have moved wisely to get into positions of power in this country.

You clearly said in this post that you believe the top people in GCC are Catholics. I have already proved this to be untrue. What are you arguing about?

When have i retracted that statement about the big wigs in GCC being Catholics?

I think a few facts that will be shortly forthcoming will make you look very stupid in your naivity.

Really? Chalk it down to experience?

Danny - everything is an experience.

Trying to debate with a group of people who cannot see the wider picture is a non starter.

The guys who are "debating" have a very dodgy history on here of going against the grain on most of the things Rangers Football Club stand for.

You mean what you believe it does?

I think every good Rangers fan is entitled to follow the club in their own way. And if a percentage wish to avoid the religious side (yes, 'side', it's not the whole thing) of the club's heritage, no one, and I mean NO ONE has any damn right to suggest they are dodgy or anything like pathetic excuses for supporters.

You have every right to peddle the religious and unionist side if you so wish m8, but absolutely none to tell the others who don't that they are in some way inferior to yourself.

RM and Rangers embrace all fans. Not just some.

:lol:

Right BML, which part of "I can't stand the man" did you not understand?

So you were unimpressed by his actions in the Senate? Or do you not even know what I am talking about?

Right BML, which part of "I can't stand the man" did you not understand?

So you were unimpressed by his actions in the Senate? Or do you not even know what I am talking about?

I know fine well what you are talking about.

And yes, I - like most other educated people - was very unimpressed with the way the odious cretin handled himself in the senate...

I think a few facts that will be shortly forthcoming will make you look very stupid in your naivity.

Who said you retracted your statement? Your statement has been proved wrong, stand by it if you wish but that is your choice.

You show me some new facts then instead of warning me that they will be coming soon. I doubt any facts that you present could make mine look stupid or naive given the fact you have presented a grand total of zero in this "debate".

Who said you retracted your statement? Your statement has been proved wrong, stand by it if you wish but that is your choice.

You show me some new facts then instead of warning me that they will be coming soon. I doubt any facts that you present could make mine look stupid or naive given the fact you have presented a grand total of zero in this "debate".

My statement is NOT wrong and once my facts are transferred onto computer you will see why... I wouldn't be getting your celebratory champagne out just yet.

You need to stop this right now BITC!

You are making a complete fool of BML and it's rapidly getting to the stage of cruelty!

anyone has to admit whether they like him or not he made a complete fool of the senate.

:lol: not if your "educated" like BML apparently! He has a cheek calling anyone a cretin - can't believe I'm taking GG's side against ANYONE! but this muppet takes the biscuit.

You are a rather ironic chappy are you not?

Firstly running to mods crying I was personally abusing you only to turn right back round and do it yourself?

anyone has to admit whether they like him or not he made a complete fool of the senate.

He made a complete fool of himself in my eyes.

what? you mean like what you are doing to yourself here BML?

See all these people here BML -

ricardopatrese, Garfield, Ibroxblue, BlueIsTheColour, STEVIELOYAL, Jama88, blueger9, azo9, Boab, eastcoastbear, bauba30, adamcs, jimmyblue, jamd1986, andy-500, ninetyminutes, Zulu, tgblue

They're all reading this thread and laughing their arses off at you RIGHT NOW!

You need to stop this right now BITC!

You are making a complete fool of BML and it's rapidly getting to the stage of cruelty!

Hehe - I cant believe you are still jumping on coattails of others and "big up" their pals... despite being shown up for a delinquent many pages ago already.