Is Hutton irreplaceable?

Danny

I would cost millions to successfully replace him with a player of similar ability, more money than he would sell for I think.

Whats his contract situation ?

He signed a new five year deal in the summer coops (tu)

Cheers buddy, that one flew over my head !! :lol:

There was no hair to catch it! :lol:

*tries to hold in laughter*

In vain :craphead:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would cost millions to successfully replace him with a player of similar ability, more money than he would sell for I think.

Whats his contract situation ?

He signed a new five year deal in the summer coops (tu)

Cheers buddy, that one flew over my head !! :lol:

There was no hair to catch it! :lol:

:lol: pretty good Boab !! (tu)

I don't want you to keep saying stupid things Danny.

But then it would only be you left doing it.

Well there you go, I say I don't want you to say stupid things...and do you listen? Do you fuck.

Your self righteousness and exaggeratedly inflated ego is worth the admission price alone. How much more sanctimonious and condescending are you going to get?

What are you blubbering about now? In what was is anything I said self righteous ,sanctimonious or in any way ego related? You know Danny...I think you must just say the first thing that comes in to your head as your making a right arse of it...again.

You have just suggested my posts are stupid. I have an opinion which seperates 'holding against' from 'judging'. I don't feel any need to explain it to you. I then made a comment which you could easily have suggested was incorrect and that was not what you were trying to do; instead you subsequently claim all my posts are stupid - 'I don't want you to keep posting stupid things'. Then you tell me 'not to post stupid things'. Now, is that or is that not all of the above? Or is there a marvellous explanation for this :D

BTW...doesn't saying all those things break all your rules?

You've engaged in much the same banter yourself in the past on here. Should we both be banned do you think :)

LOL...I can imagine the reaction I'd get if I'd said that. Careful or you'll find yourself in trouble with the mods.

I better behave myself :)

Well there you go, I say I don't want you to say stupid things...and do you listen? Do you fuck.

Your self righteousness and exaggeratedly inflated ego is worth the admission price alone. How much more sanctimonious and condescending are you going to get?

What are you blubbering about now? In what was is anything I said self righteous ,sanctimonious or in any way ego related? You know Danny...I think you must just say the first thing that comes in to your head as your making a right arse of it...again.

You have just suggested my posts are stupid. I have an opinion which seperates 'holding against' from 'judging'. I don't feel any need to explain it to you. I then made a comment which you could easily have suggested was incorrect and that was not what you were trying to do; instead you subsequently claim all my posts are stupid - 'I don't want you to keep posting stupid things'. Then you tell me 'not to post stupid things'. Now, is that or is that not all of the above? Or is there a marvellous explanation for this :D

You've engaged in much the same banter yourself in the past on here. Should we both be banned do you think :)

LOL...I can imagine the reaction I'd get if I'd said that. Careful or you'll find yourself in trouble with the mods.

Yes Danny _ I think I will up your warn level right now!

:pipehorse: :pipehorse:

It was you that suggested you would have to post something stupid if you were to explain yourself. I did not claim all your posts are stupid, that is nonsense.

When you said that I would be the only one left saying stupid things, I just said that was a stupid thing in itself, just in another way. If you want to start throwing insults around at least use some you know the meaning of. Nothing I said was any of those things. You start throwing insults around and then accuse others FFS.

The difference is I don't complain about it. I think you know that I do not agree with over moderation, so no, I think we should be forgiven.

Just give yourself a warning.

No player should be indespensible, if someone comes in with a "Silly Money" offer i think it would be hard to say no to .... say £10-15m.

While i would be gutted to see him leave (especially after signing his new long-term contract) i would certainly understand the club not being able to refuse that kind of money.

Hutton is playing very well right now, and has done all of this year, but i still think he has more to prove not just in consistency, but in the quality he shows on field. That is, if he was to be labelled irreplaceable.

Currently i think he's worth around £5 million, 6 million tops, considering the current market, and the clubs that may be looking to buy him. This price may go up further though if there was a bidding war with a few premiership clubs.

However, i dont think he'll move yet, if at all.

Got to say though his value will always keep increasing if he continues to be part of Rangers teams getting to the last 16 of the CL.

I thin k the fact that its English clubs like Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs means that the starting price for Hutton would be no less than 10 mil.

There is no way that Chelsea and Arsenal are interested for me. He has only played well in this calender year.