Disgrace?

RFCno1Scotty

This was posted up on Myspace by an arsehole that supports Liverpool and despises Rangers cause of me hahahahaha :D opinions? any response??

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/web/gen/200...3409675639.html

Make of this what you will

PLEASE, DON'T EVER COME BACK AGAIN

Dear Rangers supporters- never come back to Barcelona again. And not because your players themselves aren’t a legitimate team. No, it’s not because of that- the Nou Camp frequently hosts teams who are lazy, boring, who only defend, who run and kick their opponents, and who shouldn’t be in elite competition. On top of this, Rangers merely defend, run at the opposition and play dirty. Their defenders are butchers, their midfielders, heavy-footed; and their strikers just stand there like the furniture.

But even apart from the footballing aspect, the best thing would be for Rangers never to return to Barcelona, because every time they do, they make a mess of the place. 35 years ago, you (the Rangers supporters) destroyed the seats at the Nou Camp. This time we have enjoyed no less than 48 hours of brawls, provocation, rackets, fights and common drunk women throughout the whole city, which you have fouled however you pleased.

Stay at home and vomit in your own living-room, urinate in your sitting-room corners, fight with your neighbours, the Celtic supporters (who deserve a prize just for putting up with you) and foul the streets of Glasgow instead. Don’t come back here again, because it is not a laughing matter. And, by extension, don’t play in the Champions’ League either. You are not at that level neither in a sporting nor human sense.

There are noisy groups of supporters who, although they drink vast amounts of beer, make friends at the same time. But you? Not you, because everywhere you go, you turn into a rubbish tip. You are undesirables. And so are those who fraudulently sell, or “rent out†their tickets. These people screw Barca over, because they trade their season tickets illegally. And in doing this they cause massive annoyance for other members of the club. A true Barcelona fan would not re-sell their ticket for the match. If you are not going to the match, give it to a family member, or you could even use the 'Seient Lliure' service (an automated ticket service used by some Spanish clubs including Barcelona).

From now on, the responsibility lies with UEFA and the club itself to ensure who the ticket is sold to. The best thing for all of us would be that you as a supporter, in a moment of lucidity, decide not to travel if you do not have tickets. As that is never going to happen, those who sell the tickets illegally must be brought to justice. But the best thing would be if we never had to play Rangers again.

(Printed in El Mundo, 8/11/2007)

http://www.randalstowncsc.co.uk/modules/ne....php?storyid=76

Gers fans chief rejects complaints

Rangers fans chief Jim Templeton has hit back at Spanish newspapers who criticised the Ibrox support following Wednesday's clash at Barcelona.

Templeton, president of the Rangers Supporters Assembly , claimed to be "shocked" by allegations of misbehaviour among some of the 25,000 Light Blues supporters who journeyed to Catalonia for the Champions League Group E game that ended in a 2-0 defeat for the Govan side.

A column in the Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo headlined 'Don't Ever Come Back', accused drunken fans of vomiting and urinating in the streets and of provoking trouble.

It also claimed that the club should not be in the competition because their players are "dirty butchers who can only defend".

The match passed without any significant trouble and there were no arrests but several other Spanish newspapers also carried critical reports on the Rangers fans.

Templeton said: "I refute all these allegations absolutely. They are shocking.

"There were around 25,000 fans in Barcelona and there were no arrests so I don't know why they are doing this.

"Their equivalent of our chief of police stated that he had had no problems with the Rangers fans and they would be welcome back any time.

"Before the game they were trying to stir things up and kept referring back to the trouble when Rangers were over there for the 1972 Cup-Winners Cup final and trying to make us out to be hooligans.

"And I know there were some things said in the Spanish newspapers after the game about the litter that was dropped but, as it was translated to me, they were making something of a joke about it.

"There were 25,000 fans there and no arrests - that says it all."

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...2873602,00.html

This was posted up on Myspace by an arsehole that supports Liverpool and despises Rangers cause of me hahahahaha :D opinions? any response??

Dear Rangers supporters- never come back to Barcelona again. And not because your players themselves aren’t a legitimate team. No, it’s not because of that- the Nou Camp frequently hosts teams who are lazy, boring, who only defend, who run and kick their opponents, and who shouldn’t be in elite competition. On top of this, Rangers merely defend, run at the opposition and play dirty. Their defenders are butchers, their midfielders, heavy-footed; and their strikers just stand there like the furniture.

But even apart from the footballing aspect, the best thing would be for Rangers never to return to Barcelona, because every time they do, they make a mess of the place. 35 years ago, you (the Rangers supporters) destroyed the seats at the Nou Camp. This time we have enjoyed no less than 48 hours of brawls, provocation, rackets, fights and common drunk women throughout the whole city, which you have fouled however you pleased.

Stay at home and vomit in your own living-room, urinate in your sitting-room corners, fight with your neighbours, the Celtic supporters (who deserve a prize just for putting up with you) and foul the streets of Glasgow instead. Don’t come back here again, because it is not a laughing matter. And, by extension, don’t play in the Champions’ League either. You are not at that level neither in a sporting nor human sense.

There are noisy groups of supporters who, although they drink vast amounts of beer, make friends at the same time. But you? Not you, because everywhere you go, you turn into a rubbish tip. You are undesirables. And so are those who fraudulently sell, or “rent out†their tickets. These people screw Barca over, because they trade their season tickets illegally. And in doing this they cause massive annoyance for other members of the club. A true Barcelona fan would not re-sell their ticket for the match. If you are not going to the match, give it to a family member, or you could even use the 'Seient Lliure' service (an automated ticket service used by some Spanish clubs including Barcelona).

From now on, the responsibility lies with UEFA and the club itself to ensure who the ticket is sold to. The best thing for all of us would be that you as a supporter, in a moment of lucidity, decide not to travel if you do not have tickets. As that is never going to happen, those who sell the tickets illegally must be brought to justice. But the best thing would be if we never had to play Rangers again.

Pure and utter racism. Are you making a complaint to the Spanish Police to have them investigate this matter and report the offender for racism ?

Should someone at the club(i.e bain!) not be refuting these claims?

Compare the way we turn the other cheek on this sort of thing to the way septic would deal with it. They have just got their manager off scot free on disciplinary charges because they are determined to play hardball ... I just wish for once we would take a leaf out of their book and stop being such a soft bloody touch :angry2:

Who cares a jot, but just to be sociable just put Big Jock Knew on that site ! You think they will get the message ? Did it in Spanish too ! :sherlock:

A'd just like to say, sorry as a had missed the other topic that has a full argument on the matter of the Barca match and everything and the troubles etc :) but aye, it just really really pissed me off and had to post it, it just so angers me when arseholes pick on our club with shit like that yet will ignore all the threatening and stuff being thrown at our support

Well from reading the article :) thanks for posting and responding, and seems like our support were well behaved.. and am sure not all Barca fans are bad.

when spanish football fans stop booing black players and being nasty racist cunts, then they can start whinging about our drunken louts and "common women"

need to learn their fucking history, brits went over there to fight with the anti-franco groups and think twice about slagging off our lads.

not sure how to post images but am guessing it's bb code or somethin..

foto_15269.JPG

the daft cunt posted that up and said "The picture is of them pissing against a Catalunyan monument to those who died in the Civil War."

he also stated this was BEFORE!! the match, any proof?? they said the BBC, thing was, they couldn't give me any evidence or proof of that happening before the match. Besides as one member clearly stated, him and his wife were targeted going into the stadium.

foto_252698_CAS.jpg

sure a don't agree with that, but do we agree with the behaviour of their support? not at all.

the fat liverpudlian cunt said

"the picture of the rangers lads pissing on the war memorial was taken before the game, a long time before the game.

how would glasgow react to people pissing on scottish memorials??"

Again a say sorry that this came up as 2nd topic to the other one as a never saw it, but the cunt just pissed me right off.

and a Chelsea supporter even jumped in and targeted ma club, a mean what the fuck??? they call themself fucken supporters??

when spanish football fans stop booing black players and being nasty racist cunts, then they can start whinging about our drunken louts and "common women"

need to learn their fucking history, brits went over there to fight with the anti-franco groups and think twice about slagging off our lads.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brits may have gone to fight against Franco but the Irish Republicans whose flags they were flying on Wed,.

supported Franco.

Eion O,Duffy,an IRA leader and chief of police in the Irish republic,led a group of republicans calling themselves

the Blueshirts,to fight FOR Franco.

Another interesting titbit of history that the Irish republicans prefer not to talk about.

I,ll put my mortgage on the fact that they didn,t tell the Barca ultras.

This is what I feel as well, if Barca are indeed "more than a football club" they shouldn't be flying flags of countries who were pro-fascist. I do appreciate what the Barca fans on here have said that it was a small minority who had the flags, but it doesn't take many to cause a lot of offence when this sort of thing is involved.

Coming from a scouser...

You know, Scousers: the type that steal everything that's not nailed down and even then manage to get away with stuff, the type that used to destroy entire city centers and rob every store in sight,...

Sellick-friends, so fcuk them.

By the way, just throw this back in the scousers face:

http://www.worldsoccer.com/news/Uefa_blame...ews_121149.html

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2094668,00.html

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1268879,00.html

For me, Murray has surely got to be fighting el mundo on this one, if ever there was a clear cut case of defamation of character then this is it no????? Big dave, if you want out, you need to take these sorts to court to show potential buyers that we're not just gonna be a club that lies back and gets the belt without challenging it!

The club's security chief, Kenny Scott has spoken out against the above article. Not a single Bear was arrested and the Barcelona police chief said he was "very satisfied" with our behaviour. Go and look at any large (in this case, very large) group of football fans and you'll find litter and people peeing where they shouldn't.

Coming from a scouser...

You know, Scousers: the type that steal everything that's not nailed down and even then manage to get away with stuff, the type that used to destroy entire city centers and rob every store in sight,...

Sellick-friends, so fcuk them.

By the way, just throw this back in the scousers face:

http://www.worldsoccer.com/news/Uefa_blame...ews_121149.html

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2094668,00.html

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1268879,00.html

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :D funny shit :) and aye mate, couldn't have put that any better maself man!

Pissing against a memorial is wrong,beggars do it here all the time.

When i was last in Barca when the beggars were there i witnessed that scum in sombrero's and sellic tops pissing against shop windows on the Friday lunchtime...lying in their own sick in pubs on the Thursday night...fighting with local street artists and running off with their hats of change.

Didn't see or hear any reports of that...but again they didn't expect a bluenose to be watching.

There is a definite vendeta against us and their press have probably been tipped off by our press...fckin daily record over there probably helped them write the article

This is what I feel as well, if Barca are indeed "more than a football club" they shouldn't be flying flags of countries who were pro-fascist. I do appreciate what the Barca fans on here have said that it was a small minority who had the flags, but it doesn't take many to cause a lot of offence when this sort of thing is involved.

Shouldn't be doing it i agree. If the fans didn't know the links then that just makes them ignorant, but if they did, well that just makes them even worse.

For people of a 'nation' that has been repressed as much as they have to then use flags of people connected to it is just plain stupidity.