Stuggart finding form.... bo**ocks!

the bears ba's

i wouldnt worry too much. Bolton got a 2-2 draw in munich and they are pish. Bayern arent the side they were which explain why they are in the uefa cup and not the champions league. I am confident we can beat stuttgart and barca will beat lyon which will make the last match at ibrox just one big party :rangers:

good result for them today yes, but IMO we should be looking at going for the jugular over there. Although we humped Lyon, i think it will be a completely different game at Ibrox. Lyon are notorious for going to hard places and getting results, and i fancy Barcelona to get AT LEAST a draw v them. Having watched both Stuttgart - Lyon games , we should have nothing to fear from them... they are rock bottom of the group with 0 points...they are out, we should be going over there with the intention of finishing our qualification into the last 16

If we win and Lyon fail to.. we will be through, theres no chance in hell of Lyon coming and taking 4 goals off us without reply..but id hate to go into the last game needing to win

good result for them today yes, but IMO we should be looking at going for the jugular over there. Although we humped Lyon, i think it will be a completely different game at Ibrox. Lyon are notorious for going to hard places and getting results, and i fancy Barcelona to either get AT LEAST a draw v them. Having watched both Stuttgart - Lyon games , we should have nothing to fear from them... they are rock bottom of the group with 0 points...they are out, we should be going over there with the intention of finishing our qualification into the last 16

If we win and Lyon fail to.. we will be through, theres no chance in hell of Lyon coming and taking 4 goals off us without reply..but id hate to go into the last game needing to win

Totally agree with you, to me, winning in Stuttgart seems like the best route into the last 16. Remember Auxerre in the UEFA cup?, when all we needed was a draw. Leaving it until the Lyon match will have me bricking it!!

:rangers:

They will be extremely tough in their own back yard. Walter will stick with his trusted system, we will be under severe pressure all night and still come away with a 1-0 win. :D

I don't think Stuttgart are good enough to put us under severe pressure...we'll beat them over there.

Lads onething you's are all forgetting is we will play the German champions. Yes they have problems lately but they are coming back to form.... I agree that we will, should and must win to kill off a do or die tie against Lyon. One thing is you should NEVER write off a team, doesnt matter who they are.

TIPP 1-2 win

That the same Bayern that held Bolton to a draw?

the same bayern that after 12 rounds in the bundesliga had won 8 and drew 4 with a goal difference of 27:4 before this game, yes!

let's not underrate stuttgart, although they've already crashed out of europe they'll definitely be looking to win their last home game. it will be a very tough game, but we'll beat them 2-1 :cool:

:rangers:

this is Stuttgart last chance of getting any points as they are not going to do anything in Barca in their last game. I think Walter will have a radio glued to his ear to see what Lyon are doing against Barca and that will dictate our tactics on the night if Lyon are winning he'll go for a win if they are drawing or losing he will keep it tight.

This will be tough and we will again be the underdogs. WS will play defensively again. I hope we go for it more than we did vs Barca. At least show some fight.

WE should really be smart here and try and WIN the game. I'm still sick at our effort vs Barca in Spain.

Sorry but I thought we were just awful vs Barca in the Nou camp.

Tbh, I think we should calm down. After watching the first half, I think they (Bayern) missed Mark Van Bommel in the heart of midfield as they gave away the ball away quite often and having MVB and possibly missed Van Buyten in the defence as it makes Bayern a more experienced team.