Britain has another Boxing World Champion

Great, was a great final punch too, like big David

Some fight. Going to be interesting to see him at Heavyweight.

Setanta has some amazing boxing btw.

Setanta is turning into a great broadcaster (tu) Lots of great Football and Boxing and other sport, I've been really impressed since the summer when I got it

mind the first season or two setanta had the spl, was so amaturish, but recently its been impressive and theyve recently struck a deal with frank warren to get his fighters (i was going to say boxers, but id be leaving myself open for a smart-arsed comment) so thinks are looking good for the channel.

back on topic.... ricky hatton says in about 4 or 5 years(i think) britians gonna rule the world in boxing, from the grass roots all the way up the weights except from maybe heavyweight. hopefully.

mind the first season or two setanta had the spl, was so amaturish, but recently its been impressive and theyve recently struck a deal with frank warren to get his fighters (i was going to say boxers, but id be leaving myself open for a smart-arsed comment) so thinks are looking good for the channel.

back on topic.... ricky hatton says in about 4 or 5 years(i think) britians gonna rule the world in boxing, from the grass roots all the way up the weights except from maybe heavyweight. hopefully.

David Haye is gonna rule the Heavyweight division in 4 to 5 years :)