Inzaghi and Del Piero left out of Italian squad

bluenose_72

Italy squad

Goalkeepers: Amelia (Livorno), Buffon (Juventus), Curci (Roma);

Defenders: Barzagli (Palermo), Bonera (Milan), Cannavaro (Real Madrid), Chiellini (Juventus), Grosso (Lyon), Oddo (Milan), Panucci (Roma), Zambrotta (Barcelona);

Midfielders: Ambrosini (Milan), Camoranesi (Juventus), De Rossi (Roma), Gattuso (Milan), Perrotta (Roma), Pirlo (Milan);

Forwards: Di Natale (Udinese), Gilardino (Milan), Iaquinta (Juventus), Lucarelli (Shakhtar Donetsk), Palladino (Juventus), Quagliarella (Udinese), Toni (Bayern Munich).

zambrotta, camoranesi and gilardino have recentyl had injuries, so lets hope they continue to struggle with them.

this is the team i think they will put out to face us.

buffon

zambrotta barzagli cannavaro grosso

ambrosini/de rossi pirlo gattuso

quagliarella toni di natale

just reading the probable italian line up from an italian football website and they think it will be - buffon, panucci, cannavaro, barzagli, zambrotta, ambrosini, pirlo, gattuso, camoranesi, di natale and toni.

Copme on Kris Boyd :D or McFadden (tu)

I agree but I have a Brescia strip too!

and? i have loads of milan strips and i hope pirlo, gattuso etc... have the worst games of their lives on saturday! lol

I know! But remember I'm quite proud to be Italian too and I called my late gran 'Nonna' and Brescia are my Italian team so do look out for Pirlo and Luca Toni and Bonera.

Mind you, don't be mistaken, I want Scotland to win totally on Saturday but hope that both Italy and Scotland go through from the group.

Del Piero is no big loss I don't think, his international career has fizzled out. I'm surprised Inzaghi was left out though, he's one of those players who comes on late in the game and will net a goal everytime.

and? i have loads of milan strips and i hope pirlo, gattuso etc... have the worst games of their lives on saturday! lol

w0rd.

Amen.

Shalom.

w0rd.

Amen.

Shalom.

Read the rest of the thread first!

w0rd.

Amen.

Shalom.

I already had.

w0rd.

Amen.

Shalom.

I already had.

Good. I wouldn't have thought it.