Furman

nvager

It's worth giving him a go... but I just don't see Walter going down that road this early in the season (maybe a meaningless SPL game after we've won the league, or the 4th round of the cup.)

Personally I'd like to see Furman given a chance (tu)

Yes ! Give him an opportunity beside Ferguson in one of our upcoming SPL fixtures. We've got as easy a run coming up, on paper, as we will have all season with the likes of Gretna and Falkirk on the bill.

I think he'll prove to be more of a natural goalscorer than Ferguson, so let Barry do what comes natural to him and allow him to sit deep, and Furman can be the one that ghosts into the box.

i would far rather give furman a chance than amdy faye ( WTF was walter thinking??) Cant see it happening though as walter doesnt seem to be putting his faith in the youth at the club. Suppose you can see why, the guy is under a lot of pressure to stop celtic winning 3 in a row and he has to pick who he sees as the strongest players and i reckon experience comes into it a lot which rules out players like furman lennon etc at least in the short term.

I'd give Furman a run, esp with Buffel for the off, but I can't see him even getting on the bench. Youth is an asset we cannot afford to waste but it is stagnating under Walter's watch (td):( .

WS is in a no win position, but when you see some of our slow non ball playing midfielders then Furman, Gow, Buffel all deserve a chance IMO.

Yes, Youth does deserve a fling when we have so many experienced players in the team. I mean one youngster cant be bad - Naismith eg?