What is with the ill-feeling against Cousin?

Danny

With Cousin's situation now unclear - sources close to the player today saying he is unhappy at not being first pick at Rangers and would like a crack at the Premiership.

Aye, you see, this is the problem.

IMO he's had the lions share of games, I can't see why he's unhappy IF HE REALLY IS unhappy.

I wouldnt be comfy with the idea of keeping an unhappy player on, we need everyone pulling in the same direction this season.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One eye on the job and the other on the Premiership

he has history of being a troublesome player

I'm not doubting his abilities for one second but if any player isn't happy playing for the Rangers then by all means, leave

He is living our dream, and it's quite clear he doesn't appreciate it

Can you say the same for JCD?

How is it quite clear? Has he come out and said something derogatory?

Danny, I can only go by the guys body language and what has been revealed in the press

I reckon he wants out, he wont look back....neither will I

I'd like to clarify that if he's happy at rangers I'm happy to have him

I'm quite astonished at the attitude of some people towards him aswell, to be honest.

Likewise.

I wouldn't be crying if we went for £3mil, given he's the wrong side of 30 and taking into account his history. Plus we have Naismith waiting in the wings.

But some people have promoted him to public enemy number one because of a newspaper report! It's craziness.

w0rd

We do seem to like to hate players at times. Buffel, Cousin, Adam, Boyd - so many guys get it in the neck.

I see your'e using that HATE word again. :rolleyes:

I'm quite astonished at the attitude of some people towards him aswell, to be honest.

Likewise.

I wouldn't be crying if we went for £3mil, given he's the wrong side of 30 and taking into account his history. Plus we have Naismith waiting in the wings.

But some people have promoted him to public enemy number one because of a newspaper report! It's craziness.

£3m isn't to be laughed at, but the amount of people having a pop at a guy who has played a massive part in our success so far this season is craziness, as you say.

I would infact argue that he has been one of our better players, so to basically want the club to sell him because of a mixer of an Agent is ridiculous.

I'm not doubting his abilities for one second but if any player isn't happy playing for the Rangers then by all means, leave

Danny, I can only go by the guys body language and what has been revealed in the press

The press is BS. Furthermore, body language on the pitch can be misleading; Dida and Vieri are 2 legendarily miserable looking players, yet have had excellent careers.

Just because a player looks glum doesn't mean he is genuinely perturbed at playing for Rangers.

Likewise.

w0rd

We do seem to like to hate players at times. Buffel, Cousin, Adam, Boyd - so many guys get it in the neck.

I see you're ruining a thread again :)

Likewise.

w0rd

We DO hate Boydy though PB :lol:

Just kidding, don't really HATE the man.

Likewise.

w0rd

We DO hate Boydy though PB :lol:

Just kidding, don't really HATE the man.

I reckon you could take him.

The press is BS. Furthermore, body language on the pitch can be misleading; Dida and Vieri are 2 legendarily miserable looking players, yet have had excellent careers.

Just because a player looks glum doesn't mean he is genuinely perturbed at playing for Rangers.

You replied before I added my last comment

One other thing that makes me suspicious is his agent Wullie McFucking lies

Something about this deal tells me he sees us as a gateway to the premiership

Likewise.

w0rd

I see you're ruining a thread again :)

If you say so,then it's true :rolleyes:

maybe theirs a bit of disillusionment about the big man at the 5-4-1 system being used almost every game. ive always felt that with his touch and finishing, he would be a massive asset on the euro stage, but to constantly play up front alone, maybe he is questioning watties aspirations

I dont know why we continue to deal with Willy McKay?

If we make £1.8million from Cousin then I'll understand Sir Flim Flams motives

Personally I'd ban the crooked bastard from ever entering Ibrox again

maybe theirs a bit of disillusionment about the big man at the 5-4-1 system being used almost every game. ive always felt that with his touch and finishing, he would be a massive asset on the euro stage, but to constantly play up front alone, maybe he is questioning watties aspirations

If (and a big if) he really is questioning our aspirations, I need to question what exactly he was expecting.

Wenger-style wave upon wave of attack against everyone we play?

I think we are doing him a disservice - I dont think he has intimated he wants to leave at all.

Welcome to the site by the way (tu)

The guy has 6 goals including some sterling displays. He's been a giant when he's played both literally and footballing wise.

I am honestly 100% baffled by the sudden dislike (that one was for pb) for him.

Seems that some fans care more about the press than the performances.

His attitude and body language in Barcelona was shocking. He looked uninterested and that he didn't care. I just think £2-3million is to good to refuse if we even get offered that?

His attitude and body language in Barcelona was shocking. He looked uninterested and that he didn't care.

Jesus christ, you could say that about the majority of the players in that game!

Wow, the anti Cousin lynch mob gathers pace.

I suspect we need a new Buffel to clobber once the Belgian leaves in January as is likely.