Is there anyone on the squad that you have been disappointed with?

Canadaready

The only player to really let us down has been Faye. I think the others have all contributed at least something to the team.

That said, my jury is definitely out regarding Naismith.

I have been disappointed with Chris Burke. When he first came on the scene ( i think it was Kilmarnock 5-2 game 2002) he was full of promise and ended up one of our better players and really lost his way now he can't beat his first man.

He hasn't had a proper chance yet but Whittaker has yet to make an impression

I would say Whittaker, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt as he is not in his natural position. Beasley is another, I was expecting a 'bums off seat' player in the tradition of our great wingers, but no.

I have not been disappointed by Faye, as I was expecting nothing from him in the first place!

Obviously Faye, But like a guy above said sooo disappointed in Kris Boyd, if I played for the Rangers Id bust a gut every game, or at the very least id look interested.

Whittaker still has to prove himself. Gow needs a chance.

Obviously Faye, But like a guy above said sooo disappointed in Kris Boyd, if I played for the Rangers Id bust a gut every game, or at the very least id look interested.

Mate, watch yourself. You'll get cyber lynched on here by some for saying anything bad about Boyd!

Mate, watch yourself. You'll get cyber lynched on here by some for saying anything bad about Boyd!

That is not true he has been some what shite this season, but there have been a couple of games where he has in fact done not too bad!

That is not true he has been some what shite this season, but there have been a couple of games where he has in fact done not too bad!

By that you mean he's put away some of the 6-12 yard sitters presented to him on a plate this season?

By that you mean he's put away some of the 6-12 yard sitters presented to him on a plate this season?

Better than missing them :)

No actually there have been one or two game when he has actaully done not too bad! However, he needs to prove it in every game and not just in one or two!

Dissappointed with whittaker. Probably shouldnt be as i didnt rate him before he came here and was furiuos when we spent £2m on him. Hasnt looked like a £200k player let alone a £2m player.Not really disappointed with faye to be honest, I knew he was crap before he signed and hes still crap!! Have to say i have been a little disappointed with beasley. Not that hes been bad but he just hasnt been quite as good as i thought he would be. Still a damn good signing for the money we paid for him but i would like to see him taking defenders on a bit more.

Time for Dummiesoot to stick up for Boyd, I reckon I'd be pissed off as well, score two games in a row, play very well in one of the two and okay in the other, then dropped, the only players that are certain of a slot are Bazza (after the Hearts debacle) and the defence, which is kinda fair enough, but if you have stuck the ball in the pokey as a striker you are doing your job.

Papaguy, how many sitters did super Ally miss, are you old enough to remember a mistimed jump to head for an open goal against inter? Fuck me Boyd must be the only cunt that has missed chances.

One thing about Boyd is that he makes the runs and never hides from trying to score goals, unlike some who hide away when their confidence drops.

Boyd is Boyd - you know what you are getting from him and he outscores nearly everyone given games.

The big disappointments for me are Faye and Whittaker.

Also think that our midfield is SOOOOO slow and predictable. BF is stymied by others that are static - do not make runs. Thomson, Whittaker, Adam, McCulloch are almost immobile! Thats why we struggle so much even in SPL games in going forward. We are crying out for a class midfielder.

BUT Gow and Naismith have had no real chances. Yes even Buffel. Yes even Furman

Cant believe we paid 2m for Whittaker.

Disappointed that there seems no chance of a youngster ever being blooded.

UNFORTUNATELY given our previous two years - WINS are a PRIORITY and that curtails experimenting. Yet a little experimenting may just be good.

Disappointed we have never seen JCD and Cousin play a full game up front together.

Boyd is Boyd - you know what you are getting from him and he outscores nearly everyone given games.

The big disappointments for me are Faye and Whittaker.

Also think that our midfield is SOOOOO slow and predictable. BF is stymied by others that are static - do not make runs. Thomson, Whittaker, Adam, McCulloch are almost immobile! Thats why we struggle so much even in SPL games in going forward. We are crying out for a class midfielder.

BUT Gow and Naismith have had no real chances. Yes even Buffel. Yes even Furman

Cant believe we paid 2m for Whittaker.

Disappointed that there seems no chance of a youngster ever being blooded.

UNFORTUNATELY given our previous two years - WINS are a PRIORITY and that curtails experimenting. Yet a little experimenting may just be good.

Disappointed we have never seen JCD and Cousin play a full game up front together.

agree with everything you have said there NV (tu)

BF is stymied by others that are static - do not make runs. Thomson, Whittaker, Adam, McCulloch are almost immobile! Thats why we struggle so much even in SPL games in going forward. We are crying out for a class midfielder.

Yep...it's everybody else's fault that Ferguson has been poor. :)

Personally I haven't been disappointed with anybody. I've seen pretty much what I expected.

Thomson , Whittaker, Adam, McCulloch are almost immobile!

Thomson covers a hell of a lot of ground. He is not the type of player to make darting runs. He's there to break down the opposition, crunch into tackles, spread the ball about and allow Ferguson to play, create space and dictate play. We missed him big time in Barcelona!!

Whittaker is never a RM and that shows.