Is there anyone on the squad that you have been disappointed with?

Canadaready

Thomson , Whittaker, Adam, McCulloch are almost immobile!

Thomson covers a hell of a lot of ground. He is not the type of player to make darting runs. He's there to break down the opposition, crunch into tackles, spread the ball about and allow Ferguson to play, create space and dictate play. We missed him big time in Barcelona!!

Whittaker is never a RM and that shows.

I agree about thomson, I think sky stats only had us down as having given away 5 fouls, that shows me we did not get about them enough, Thomson would have made sure we did.

McCulloch, Whittaker.

Whittaker had an over-rated first game and just didn't impose himself enough in the rest of the games he played as he didn't get to the byeline enough and didn't seem confident enough to be a midfielder.

McCulloch, has had quite a few poor games and can be invisible at times.

I could as far as to say that neither are midfielders. McCulloch maybe gets by with his work-rate of the two but both are not so great IMO.

Been disappointed with Whittaker, although I'm not writing the boy off as a flop, like some seem to be, as hes still young and been playing out of position.

Also been disappointed with McCulloch. I was impressed his first few games, but he does seem to disappear out of games too often for my liking. Like Whittaker though, he is not playing in his strongest position so I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Boyd too I have been disappointed with, although I agree with Nvager when he said you know what you get with him. Such a strange turnaround as I was his biggest fan at the end of the season, but this season I find myself hoping that he is nowhere near the starting eleven. I think we have better options now though, which may be a factor.

Faye has been a flop, no doubt about it. The guy can't play the game, although I don't think anyone expected much in the first place!

Probably Whittaker and Faye.

Whittaker had probably the best debut out of everyone then crashed and burned. I think he has it in him to come back although he is now seen as RB cover.

Faye came from the Prem with a hard man reputation. So far he's been very dissapointing.

Obviously Faye, But like a guy above said sooo disappointed in Kris Boyd, if I played for the Rangers Id bust a gut every game, or at the very least id look interested.

Whittaker still has to prove himself. Gow needs a chance.

Mate, watch yourself. You'll get cyber lynched on here by some for saying anything bad about Boyd!

Mate nuffin rong with sayin sumfin about Boyd.

Just People who seem to be on his back no matter what he does - they kind of people seem like idiots to me :)

I'm fed up with Thomson being played over a superior Hemdani.

Adam, Whittaker..

i agree..i like thommo he is a decent enough player..i remember the game v them at CP when we won 1-0 he was my MOTM that day by a country mile, outstanding display. I thought he would gradually replace hemdani and turn out to be a better player for us as there was a lot of Hemdani for the off rumours..but it has become increasingly clear just how much of an asset Hemdani is to us and has to be a regular starter

I'm fed up with Thomson being played over a superior Hemdani.

Adam, Whittaker..

i agree..i like thommo he is a decent enough player..i remember the game v them at CP when we won 1-0 he was my MOTM that day by a country mile, outstanding display. I thought he would gradually replace hemdani and turn out to be a better player for us as there was a lot of Hemdani for the off rumours..but it has become increasingly clear just how much of an asset Hemdani is to us and has to be a regular starter

I agree, Thomson tries hard, but gives away so many fouls, is too niggley, and is so slow.

Our midfield apart from Beasley/Novo is far too static - that includes McCulloch, who has gone off the boil recently.

We need to give Gow, Buffel, Furman a chance. More than that we need a NEW dominant midfielder to compliment BF.

BEEN DISAPPOINTED GOW, NAISMITH, AND BOYD REALLY HAVENT BEEN GIVEN A CHANCE AND THOMSON IS NOT REALLY OF RANGERS QUALITY......... CERTAINLY NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!!

Welcome to the site (tu)

BEEN DISAPPOINTED GOW, NAISMITH, AND BOYD REALLY HAVENT BEEN GIVEN A CHANCE AND THOMSON IS NOT REALLY OF RANGERS QUALITY......... CERTAINLY NOT WORTH THE MONEY!!!!

Gotta say i disagree with you with regards to Thomson. As a holding midfielder I think he does a good job, we missed him against Barca.

He does give away a lot of fouls, but without him in midfielded there is next to no bite at all.

Welcome to the site mate (tu)

agree with naismith and gow not been given a chance (tu)

welcome to the site mate :rangers: