BJK - Somerfield car park

Thermopylae

HPIM4110.jpg

I'm lovin' it :clap:

I'm hating it. if the likes of RDB want to lower themselves to this level, please don't use our countries flag. Use the traditional tatty bedsheet.

He and the other fans are entitled to voice their opinion, sadly, it was the attitude of Stein who culpably suppressed the truth and who are complicit by their actions. WE should never silence those who have a right of freedom of expresion, even where, it sits uncomoftable with those who by their silence support abuse and demean the vulnerable. In my opnion , human rights and the rights of the vulnerable have primacy and should never be sidelines for fear of embarrassming the aggressor and their cohorts.

He and the other fans are entitled to voice their opinion, sadly, it was the attitude of Stein who culpably suppressed the truth and who are complicit by their actions. WE should never silence those who have a right of freedom of expresion, even where, it sits uncomoftable with those who by their silence support abuse and demean the vulnerable. In my opnion , human rights and the rights of the vulnerable have primacy and should never be sidelines for fear of embarrassming the aggressor and their cohorts.

Who says he doesn't have the right to use this forty year old case of child abuse as a means of getting at his rivals? He has. I'm just saying that if people like RDB want to spend their weekend in this way, just don't use the countries flag as a back drop.

BTW...please don't give me that fucking crap about 'human rights and the rights of the vulnerable'. if you're going to argue in support of this 'campaign', please have the bollocks to admit the reason it exists and don't insult our intelligence by suggesting it's due to some high moral principle.

Who says he doesn't have the right to use this forty year old case of child abuse as a means of getting at his rivals? He has. I'm just saying that if people like RDB want to spend their weekend in this way, just don't use the countries flag as a back drop.

BTW...please don't give me that fucking crap about 'human rights and the rights of the vulnerable'. if you're going to argue in support of this 'campaign', please have the bollocks to admit the reason it exists and don't insult our intelligence by suggesting it's due to some high moral principle.

Please do not attempt to infer that my advocacy of "anti " child abuse is other than based on moral and principled grounds. I have alluded in my viewpoint (you obviously have your own agenda) that those who suppress the truth with regard to child abuse and the rights of the vulnerable need to be challenged, whoever they are and wherever they may be - I'm sure the many victims would support this stance - and would be offended by your comments. Perhaps, if you has suffered, then, your callous and ignorant view would not be the way it is - what a shame !!

Their should be "zero tolerance", even, when it is close too home or it may sit uncomfortable with others (perhaps, even with an agenda like yours) who may be complicit. I find it galling and inhumane that people suppress the truth and their supporters are equally complicit by wishing to mitigate the facts.

Further, irrespective of the person who is the subject of the aforementioned theme, I find your view distressing as would many victims ! Surely, you cannot support the suppression of child abuse - I hope not ? Are you so sick that you would rather the victims and vulnerable - remain silent ?

Lastly, please DO NOT use profanity when wishing to support your stance, it makes you look a fool and ridiculous !!

HPIM4110.jpg

I'm lovin' it :clap:

I'm hating it. if the likes of RDB want to lower themselves to this level, please don't use our countries flag. Use the traditional tatty bedsheet.

For such a guardian of moral highground, I would have thought that you wouldn't want to rub the victims of the abuse's nose in it! Perhaps the constant reminders of this brings back memories for the boys (and other victims of child abuse).

Frankly, it is a bit off claiming the 'moral highground' to defend an 'immoral' campaign!

Please do not attempt to infer that my advocacy of "anti " child abuse is other than based on moral and principled grounds.

Sorry but I will continue to do that. If you claim to be supporting this 'campaign' on moral grounds, I will simply not believe you. I don't think you, or the likes of RDB, really give a flying fuck for those victims of abuse at a Celtic boy's club forty years ago.

I have alluded in my viewpoint (you obviously have your own agenda)

The only agenda I have is that if people want indulge in this 'campaign' I'd prefer they don't do it in the name of Rangers F. C. and don't use the Union Flag as a back drop for it.

that those who suppress the truth with regard to child abuse and the rights of the vulnerable need to be challenged, whoever they are and wherever they may be - I'm sure the many victims would support this stance - and would be offended by your comments. Perhaps, if you has suffered, then, your callous and ignorant view would not be the way it is - what a shame !!

Yeah sure...those victims of child abuse are going to be soooo grateful at the concern the likes of you and RDB are showing for them with your righteous 'campaign'. If only I had high morals like you two then maybe I would spend my weekend out taking photographs of a BJK banner in public places.

Their should be "zero tolerance", even, when it is close too home or it may sit uncomfortable with others (perhaps, even with an agenda like yours) who may be complicit. I find it galling and inhumane that people suppress the truth and their supporters are equally complicit by wishing to mitigate the facts.

My 'agenda', as you put it, is the same as the likes of Rangers F.C., Gordon Smith and many other people of decency. Stop giving us all this bullshit about truth and facts. Everybody and their dug knows the real reason you are behind this 'campaign'. Have the bollocks to admit that and stop giving us this rubbish about how you are ever so concerned about humanity and truth.

Further, irrespective of the person who is the subject of the aforementioned theme, I find your view distressing as would many victims ! Surely, you cannot support the suppression of child abuse - I hope not ? Are you so sick that you would rather the victims and vulnerable - remain silent ?

I'm so sorry you find my view distressing, that must be so difficult for you. Maybe I've got you wrong and you really are racked with concern for the likes of Alan Brazil and those other lads who were the victims of sex abuse 40 years ago. Na...I think I'll stick with the view that you don't really give a rat's arse about the victims.

Lastly, please DO NOT use profanity when wishing to support your stance, it makes you look a fool and ridiculous !!

Profanity? Oh swearing you mean? Sorry if you find sweary words upsetting. No doubt when you next see some people indulging in this BJK 'campaign' you will say...'please don't use profanity lads'? LMAO...talk about looking a ridiculous fool.

Doesn't seem to have bothered Brazil, you would think we had been the perpetrators of this heinous crime against him and not his beloved hoops the way his bitter and twisted bigotry is directed at Rangers and Rangers fans ? Think it's called denial that ? :sherlock:

Personally i cant see how all these wee buckied up wee neds care about children from the past

There are a lot of sensible people who used BJK to bring to light the shocking behaviour of Celtic Football Club and their occurrences with child abuse however a lot of those folk (including me) have realised that its been hijacked by these wee neds who dont know better as a campaign against Jock Stein who is certainly not the most hated person to be associated with Celtc.

The worse thing about all of this is the fact that a lot of people at games, sing BJK and nothing else. Every Other Saturday? Wolverhampton Town? etc

Nah lets chant BJK at the top of our voices

Where is it getting us?

DOES ANYONE ON HERE ACTUALLY KNOW AN ABUSE VICTIM AND HOW THEY WOULD SEE IT.

The way it stands is that our rivals most celebrated manager knew that coaches employed in his workplace were abusing children...correct?

He either ignored it or was told to ignore it by his employers CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB our biggest rivals ...correct??

They continue to shout for a posthumous knighthood for Mr Stein(that's a laugh in itself coming from people who hate the monarchy).

My personal opinion is that people who perpetrate abuse either against children or women should be named and shamed for eternity,the fact that it's Celtic makes it easier as it's our greatest rivals who have fucked up big style and should be shamed into admitting their awful secret and all those involved are shamed.

Someone's been busy with a spray can in the car park of the one at the Croftfoot roundabout ... it must be the best part of 15' long :ohmy:

(2 boxes of Magnums for 3 quid by the way ;))

Thermo great minds think alike heheheeheheh. I noticed this and text a few members on here