Who would you take back?

Bazza

Is there any former Gers out there that you woulk take back in a flash? Ones that would walk back into the current squad and ones that would just take us that next step as a team?

I don't mean retired players either, so ones that are still on the go. Well....

forgot about tugay,he'd deffo be in my selection,but lovenkrands ? he had his time and wasted it,just like his talent

I disagree. He didn't waste anything, Eck did.

Lovenkrands wasn't a winger, yet got put out there all the time and was totally impotent.

When he FINALLY got played through the middle in front of Buffel, he became the overnight top scorer in the SPL.

He is a born striker, with loads of pace and an incise shot.

Yet he was played in a position for about 99% of his time at Ibrox which was alien to him.

forgot about tugay,he'd deffo be in my selection,but lovenkrands ? he had his time and wasted it,just like his talent

I disagree. He didn't waste anything, Eck did.

Lovenkrands wasn't a winger, yet got put out there all the time and was totally impotent.

When he FINALLY got played through the middle in front of Buffel, he became the overnight top scorer in the SPL.

He is a born striker, with loads of pace and an incise shot.

Yet he was played in a position for about 99% of his time at Ibrox which was alien to him.

the left-footer jinx. if your left footed and have pace, you are automatically a winger.....apparently.

He was much better through the middle.. scored goals for fun at times, important ones at that

I think our defenceis good enough just now without bringing any of those guys back. Arteta and Rino would be the two real standouts for me to strengthen what we already have.

...........................McGregor.......................

Hutton..........Cuellar..........Weir.........Papac

....................Bazza..........Rino..................

......Arteta..................................McCulloch

.....................Cousin........JCD...................

Strong physical and technically excellent. What a team........