maybe i should of got an xbox

j1mgg

although the ps3 is a nice bit of kit with its extras.

I bought it as a games console and love playing online. Well this has been a major dissapointment as i am now lucky if i get to go online 4 out of 7 nights. This is not due to cimmitments or stuff that like, no just because sony have made a major balls up with their online servers that always need something done to them. To make it even worse they always do it to suit the americans so the europeans cant play online during peak times.

Sony are starting to become real f**kwits.

Others points of view

Never had a problem personally - Im still in pS3 heaven :)

i take you arent try to play online just now?

dont you have to pay for xbox live though?

at least you have the option, i dont even have that at the moment

what games are you having a problem with in particular? only game ive heard with online problems is pes. rfc2007 has told me that fifa and cod4 have very little/no lag at all.

you cant even get past the signing in part. If you sign in and start to play your game online it signs you out after a minute and then stops the game. It is happening to everyone on every game.

I don't have a PS3 or an X-Box, but i find it shocking that a company of Sony's stature can put out a piece of leading edge technology that either doesn't run properly, or there is not complete support for.

After all, you'll have parted with a fair bit to get your PS3!!

I don't really play that much online as I frankly don't like getting cuffed by the nerds who having nothing better to do than play games every day. When I have gone online I've had absolutely no problems here in Australia though. The only one I've experience problems with is Guitar Hero 3 and trying to find someone to battle.

I don't really play that much online as I frankly don't like getting cuffed by the nerds who having nothing better to do than play games every day. When I have gone online I've had absolutely no problems here in Australia though. The only one I've experience problems with is Guitar Hero 3 and trying to find someone to battle.

talking about nerds then you come out with you play guitar hero :rolleyes:

talking about nerds then you come out with you play guitar hero :rolleyes:

Lol true. But I also play real guitar which redeems me a little.