radiofeeds outside UK

gersgirl

Ok, I usually have no trouble with this, however, I think the sites are overloaded today. I just keep getting this page cannot be displayed message. I have tried my usual www.radiofeeds.co.uk which is allowing me on, but will not allow me to connect to clyde 1 or 2, real radio and bbc blocked us even through this site. Have also tried www.radiomaps.co.uk and the site will not even load. Tried another with mars in the address...also no joy, site will not load. Any other suggestions????

I knew I should have booted clyde up last nite and just left it running....

Lets hope you get something sorted in the next couple of hours

It's not looking good at moment, anything stream that does pull up a media player wont load, just finally gives the message that the server is too busy.

Lets hope you get something sorted in the next couple of hours

It's not looking good at moment, anything stream that does pull up a media player wont load, just finally gives the message that the server is too busy.

agreed. Having a real problem finding something myself.

Might be able to find you a link to the game (tu)

good man.

And thanks Boab, but I can get the picture on the Italian channel here in Canada. The trouble is getting an audio feed. If its still like this with 5 minutes to go, I'll sign up for your video feed. (tu)

good man.

And thanks Boab, but I can get the picture on the Italian channel here in Canada. The trouble is getting an audio feed. If its still like this with 5 minutes to go, I'll sign up for your video feed. (tu)

Super

good man.

Lol I am going to take this as a good omen for us...

Not only can I not get the radio feed online...now Rogers cable (they said their internet is supposed to be down also, shhhh dont tell em its still working at moment) has gone out in our area and can not get the Italian channel either...oerrrr. They are estimating the cable service to be back up about full time. You just have to shake ur head and laff.

Ok, I usually have no trouble with this, however, I think the sites are overloaded today. I just keep getting this page cannot be displayed message. I have tried my usual www.radiofeeds.co.uk which is allowing me on, but will not allow me to connect to clyde 1 or 2, real radio and bbc blocked us even through this site. Have also tried www.radiomaps.co.uk and the site will not even load. Tried another with mars in the address...also no joy, site will not load. Any other suggestions????

I couldn't get on to Clyde today,but I'm on Real Radio now and they are doing the game live also,good luck Gersgirl. (tu)

I couldn't get on to Clyde today,but I'm on Real Radio now and they are doing the game live also,good luck Gersgirl. (tu)

PB, how did you get Real Radio on the computer - they won't let me listen.