This guy is worth £20million

Jimenez

6z6fad3.jpg

That's one of the most flawless performances I've ever seen from one player, against the World Champions no less.

His consistancy at putting in solid performances is becoming almost expectable now, you just know he'll put in a good shift when he takes the field

This was no one off against class opposition, his form in the CL has been quite outstanding considering his age

£20million, no thanks

:rangers:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6z6fad3.jpg

That's one of the most flawless performances I've ever seen from one player, against the World Champions no less.

His consistancy at putting in solid performances is becoming almost expectable now, you just know he'll put in a good shift when he takes the field

This was no one off against class opposition, his form in the CL has been quite outstanding considering his age

£20million, no thanks

that was cunt of a shoulder charge he put in tho' to give the Tallies a free kick at the end mind. :rolleyes:

6z6fad3.jpg

£20million, no thanks

that was cunt of a shoulder charge he put in tho' to give the Tallies a free kick at the end mind. :rolleyes:

Sarcasm I presume?

that picture is pretty gay..he can leave :craphead:

It's no gay <_<

He IS class.

He was the best player on the park today IMO and was superb against the world champions cheats

:lol:

I agree though..Hutton should be a Rangers player till he retires..best player on the park v the so called World Champions

Absolute class act

(but that picture IS gay :craphead: )

6z6fad3.jpg

£20million, no thanks

Certain elements of our spastic mhedia might try that wee trick

Spiers, step up to the plate

6z6fad3.jpg

£20million, no thanks

Sarcasim I presume?

but of course

that picture is pretty gay..he can leave :craphead:

As I said before, i aint no Homo but Hutton is well pumpable :lol:

Ya gay :lol:

As the Tod from Scrubs pointed out

'I dig hotness regardless of gender'

:lol:

Not flawless but the best player on the park by a mile.

Honestly mate, I'm sober, trying to recall him puting a foot wrong and can't think of one moment

Maybe my blue tinted specs are clouding my judgement

As you say, best player on the park, when you consider the talent on offer that's quite an achievment

6z6fad3.jpg

£20million, no thanks

Class, mate. :lol:

Not flawless but another great performance and I think if someone came in with £20,000,000 he'd most definitely be for sale.

Not flawless but another great performance and I think if someone came in with �20,000,000 he'd most definitely be for sale.

The problem is, a bid of 5 million and Murray/Bain will accept. Wnkrs!

Not flawless but another great performance and I think if someone came in with �20,000,000 he'd most definitely be for sale.

The problem is, a bid of 5 million and Murray/Bain will accept. Wnkrs!

If they do that, then that'll be the time to abuse them.