This guy is worth £20million

Jimenez

The guy is dynamite (tu)

Apparnetly, he's a dick in real life.

Yeah I heard that aswell. Apparently a bouncer didnt let him int a club so he threw all the change he had in his pocket at the bouncers feet and told him he was worth alot more that some guy standing on a door at a nightclub.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another tremendous performance last night.

This lad better not be sold! Watched the game with tims, Liverpool, Man U fans last night and they couldn't believe how good he really is!

Another tremendous performance last night.

This lad better not be sold! Watched the game with tims, Liverpool, Man U fans last night and they couldn't believe how good he really is!

If he continues with the same form and I think he will, probably improve as the season goes on, (Davie Weir is the catalyst for his all round improvement, temperament the lot, he has taken him under his wing) then Ferguson is gonna definitely come in with a bid come summer. :sherlock:

That's one of the most flawless performances I've ever seen from one player, against the World Champions no less.

Not flawless but another great performance and I think if someone came in with �20,000,000 he'd most definitely be for sale.

As near to flawless as a player can play, and me saying he isn't for sale was more wishfukl thinking on my part

wouldnt be surprised if ferguson saw hutton as a long term replacement for neville.

papers seem to think he does and i cant say i blame him. There arent too many right backs in the world who can attack like hutton does, even better going forward than neville although neville would be better defensively. Hutton is still only 22 though so plenty of time to improve.

As good as Hutton is.. and he is playing sensationally..following on from Danny's thread asking if he is irreplacable.

We have had many quality players who we all said at the time 'if we lost him now we will crumble' ..and we havent. We are still as big as we always have been.

As much as it would be a MASSIVE loss if Hutton did go down south..which lets face it..is a big probability..i dont think it would be all doom and gloom as some fans think it would be. We are a big enough club to replace him and im sure we would do.

Although i really hope we do all in our power to tie Hutton down for life. He has the ability to become a future Rangers captain and can achieve great things with us.

That's one of the most flawless performances I've ever seen from one player, against the World Champions no less.

Not flawless but another great performance and I think if someone came in with �20,000,000 he'd most definitely be for sale.

As near to flawless as a player can play, and me saying he isn't for sale was more wishfukl thinking on my part

He made one pretty bad error and displayed one of his faults by ambling back watching the result of his mistake. He also could have done better with at least one of his headers. Harsh maybe, but if your talking about being flawless, you have to be.

No-one is flawless.........even the greats like Maradona,Van Basten ,ZZ and even Gregor Stevens had their flaws.

I would say about Hutton though that in todays market we could command an £8m fee with a 30% sell on clause but we don't need to sell as the boy has 4 and a half years left ion his contract.

£20 million?, Flawless? Good to see noones getting carried away on here.

Yeh hes playing well but it wasnt flawless and I think if anyone bid about £6m with a percentage of any future fee it wouldnt be turned down.

Yeh hes playing well but it wasnt flawless and I think if anyone bid about £6m with a percentage of any future fee it wouldnt be turned down.

I agree mate, some people are getting carried away after all Torres to Liverpool was 24m and imo Torres is worth that alot more than Hutton.

What was the last valuation of Micah Richards, an untested player at international or CL level, around £15M, so where does that leave Hutton (forget about the league he plays in)

OK Mr sensible

You think he is worth £3million less than Graig Gordon?

OK Mr sensible

and lets face it, Gordon is a shite right back :pipehorse:

OK Mr sensible

:lol:

OK Mr sensible

:lol:

But a decent right back is harder to find that a goalkeeper, £12million wouldn't be unrealistic

Because the club would likely accept a low fee.

Come on m8, this is a player who has torn a new one not just outta SPL players, not just outta Uefa Cup players, not even just CL players, he's torn a new one outta the world champions and world cup finalists.

And he doesn't just compete on their level, he makes it look easy to look so much better than them.

He's basically an absolute marvel, and surely to God worth £20M+ by today's fees.