Similarities

nvager

Does anyone else see this: the two games Rangers have left are away vs Stuttgart and home vs Lyon. VERY SIMILAR to Scotland vs Georgia and Scotland vs Italy.

I just hope we get better results! THIS IS ~DANGEROUS - It could be a double whammy!!

I feel sick at the thought!

Does anyone else see this: the two games Rangers have left are away vs Stuttgart and home vs Lyon. VERY SIMILAR to Scotland vs Georgia and Scotland vs Italy.

I just hope we get better results! THIS IS ~DANGEROUS - It could be a double whammy!!

I know its not much, but at least we have something to parachute into if the worst happens and we finnish third. Its not much of a consolation though :(

I've been thinking the same thing for a while now Nvager,let's hope our fears will be obliterated,as we march on to the last sixteen. (tu)

Our result against Barcelona at Ibrox was better than Scotland's today but the performance certainly was not. So I conclude that Rangers do not play like a Scottish team since we apparently don't do glorious failure (or perhaps like Scotland we are saving that for the last game :rolleyes:)

Maybe we will get lucky and not get a referee that has previously screwed one or the other over...probably not though.

Maybe we will get lucky and not get a referee that has previously screwed one or the other over...probably not though.

Playing Lyon in Scotland. Any bets an Italian or Spanish referee?

Similarity is even more scarey if you consider England and Celtic as well.

Both have underperformed on the road in Euro and CL but with other results going in their favour are both in with chance of going through.

Rangers & Scotland - group of death

Rangers & Scotland - perform better than most people expected.

Scotland fail at last hurdle, god forbid we do as well.

Celtic and England - confident of qualifying after draw was made.

Celtic and England - poor results early in campaign, qualification in real doubts.

England offered serious lifeline and will probably will qualify, god forbid Celtic do as well.