Wot about Fadiator as the rhebel called him ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Yes he should have scored, yes he should hve passed

But he has been tremendous in this campaign so I wont critisize

But I will because there ain't many of the tartan army will give Rangers players credit for anything so fcuk him ! :sherlock:

A bit daft having a pop at McFadden for the idiotic element of the TA

But I will because there ain't many of the tartan army will give Rangers players credit for anything so fcuk him ! :sherlock:

I ain't daft mate and I hope he signs for the mhanks in January ! ;):sherlock:

I ain't daft mate and I hope he signs for the mhanks in January ! ;):sherlock:

No saying you are mate, I understand where you are coming from but it aint McFaddens fault

I'd rather he didn't sign for the bheggars but wont get too hot and bothered if he did

apart from mcfadden the players who got the biggest cheers today when their names were announced were hutton and ferguson. so you dontknow what you're on about there. even boydy gets a loud cheer.

apart from mcfadden the players who got the biggest cheers today when their names were announced were hutton and ferguson. so you dontknow what you're on about there. even boydy gets a loud cheer.

Not the first time that we're not sure what bluedignity is talking about (tu)

Not the first time that we're not sure what bluedignity is talking about (tu)

You know what I'm talkin bout Boab ! Tartan army got a lot of that mob in it now and it shows ? :sherlock:

He never delivered and he is certainly nowhere a threat, nor class. He's even lucky to get a game for Everton and was found wanting when it really mattered against the Italians. Celtic can have him, he's another one who consistently flatters to deceive.

He never delivered and he is certainly nowhere a threat, nor class. He's even lucky to get a game for Everton and was found wanting when it really mattered against the Italians. Celtic can have him, he's another one who consistently flatters to deceive.

Not sure where you're coming from here WB, Mcfadden definitely struggled to get in the everton team for a while but is playing much more regularly now.

He's been undoubtedly one of Scotlands better players during the qualifying stage and is in pretty good form all round atm.

Dunno about flattering to deceive tho? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puuOA2mqny8

:rolleyes:

Not sure where you're coming from here WB, Mcfadden definitely struggled to get in the everton team for a while but is playing much more regularly now.

He's been undoubtedly one of Scotlands better players during the qualifying stage and is in pretty good form all round atm.

Dunno about flattering to deceive tho? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puuOA2mqny8

:rolleyes:

John Aldridge was on Sky yesterday and the way he was talkin he said mcfadden frustrates the Everton support doin it for Scotland but not for Everton ? :sherlock:

I can't beleive that anyone is on here critising McFadden.

What is it most of the detractors are saying ... "was found wanting when it really mattered " ... so the goal against France didn't matter!!!! if it wasn't for that goal then we wouldn't have had the chance to qualify against Italy.

It was one miss ... he remains Scotlands top goalscorer throughout the campaign and the one player, who when get the ball, we expect him to create a chance, we don't have many players of his ilk today. IMO he is not dissimilar to the "tanner ba" players of yersteryear.

Personally, i would have him at Rangers in a heartbeat, we are crying out for a creative player, someone who links the midfield to front (a similar player to Buffel, if you will) & for me, he would fill that role & could easily become a legend.

You know what I'm talkin bout Boab ! Tartan army got a lot of that mob in it now and it shows ? :sherlock:

you really believe that mob can support scotland, especially on the same day their beloved oireland is playing?

Sorry mate they are there hijackin Scotland right now and please don't say it ain't happenin cause it is, see it on a regular basis, I used to go to every Scotland game but not now. not went for years. But usually in the vicinity of Hampden when a game is on and it's full of them and do you know the sad thing the ordinary Scotland fan doesn't notice it in their niavety, they think these people are part of the same set up as them booing England just because they are English, wrong, they are booing them because they are Protestant and using the Scotland thing as a smother. Same as the SNP thing they've hijacked that as well not because they want Scotland to be independent Scottish, they want it to be CATHOLIC ! :sherlock:

you really believe that mob can support scotland, especially on the same day their beloved oireland is playing?

Sorry mate they are there hijackin Scotland right now and please don't say it ain't happenin cause it is, see it on a regular basis, I used to go to every Scotland game but not now. not went for years. But usually in the vicinity of Hampden when a game is on and it's full of them and do you know the sad thing the ordinary Scotland fan doesn't notice it in their niavety, they think these people are part of the same set up as them booing England just because they are English, wrong, they are booing them because they are Protestant and using the Scotland thing as a smother. Same as the SNP thing they've hijacked that as well not because they want Scotland to be independent Scottish, they want it to be CATHOLIC ! :sherlock:

BS!

They're plastic tallies remember. They're so torn apart with lies and apathy they don't even know where they're from.

BS!

If only it were as simple as that Boab ! :sherlock: