Kenny Miller play well when he came on ?

BLUEDIGNITY

He missed that open goal remember.

I think that last year he showed that he is not up to our level. If he can only score 4 goals all season in a team that plays 'cavaliar' football, it makes you wonder. We are ok for headless ckickens thanks.

Badge kissing tim f*ck. Cant see it happening tbh but there seem's to be a lot of rumours going about. One guy who I'd never support or back if at Rangers!

I reiterate it's not a rumour, they are talkin about it, got a lot to do with winding up the pond life ! :sherlock:

Badge kissing tim f*ck. Cant see it happening tbh but there seem's to be a lot of rumours going about. One guy who I'd never support or back if at Rangers!

I agree..theres been a few Rangers players over the years who i didnt like..or didnt rate for one reason or another, but i always backed them when they were in a Gers shirt. But if that wee fake tanned turncoat pulled on the Gers shirt i would not back him

Just my own choice of course

if Miller does come back, then Boyd might as well piss off to another team where they'll appreciate the fact he does all his best work inside the box.

Get used to 4-5-1 shite boys!

Miller the lone Ranger for us next season. PLEASE NO!