Scotland threads

*Manticore*

with 6 players in the scotland squad, our (Rangers+Scotland) Captin scoring today, probs the biggest game in the past few years :) Quite entitled to be on the forum , imo (tu)

FFS!

Youse are turning this into another Scotland thread!

How do I put it?

THIS IS THE FUCKING RANGERS FORUM!

with 6 players in the scotland squad, our (Rangers+Scotland) Captin scoring today, probs the biggest game in the past few years :) Quite entitled to be on the forum , imo (tu)

FFS!

How do I put it?

SPOT THE FANNY WHO NAMED THE THREAD 'SCOTLAND' ON A RANGERS BOARD THEN. FFS.

S'pose you heard a 'whooshing' noise when you were reading this :rolleyes:

u made a thread, on why this board is on about Scotland and not just all about Rangers. I tried to answer u but ye replied like a bit of a prick to be honest with ye (tu) Not sayin ur a prick - I dont know u :) - just the repy

S'pose you heard a 'whooshing' noise when you were reading this :rolleyes:

u made a thread, on why this board is on about Scotland and not just all about Rangers. I tried to answer u but ye replied like a bit of a prick to be honest with ye (tu) Not sayin ur a prick - I dont know u :) - just the repy

Can you still hear the 'whooshing' noise?

I was asking nothing. The question was rhetorical.

The posts are in the wrong forum, that was the point.

And you can resort to all the personal abuse you like, it does nothing but tell me about you.

I think its just because Gers only news is very dry at the moment and thats the reason.

I'd like to see some of the Scotland threads moved to the Sporto section later but It doesn't really matter

Is this forum not meant to be about Rangers?

At the moment most threads are about Scotland <cr>

Your not wrong but at one time a successful Rangers team meant a Scotland team you could follow follow ? Has it changed being an old Bear and a bit out of touch ? :sherlock:

FFS!

How do I put it?

And how do I put it?

RANGERS ARE A FUCKING SCOTTISH TEAM, WHOSE CAPTAIN HAPPENS TO BE CAPTAIN OF THE NATIONAL SQUAD. And oh yes, BOYD, McCULLOCH and HUTTON ALL PLAY FOR THE SAME.

See the link now? :pipe:

FFS!

How do I put it?

And how do I put it?

RANGERS ARE A FUCKING SCOTTISH TEAM, WHOSE CAPTAIN HAPPENS TO BE CAPTAIN OF THE NATIONAL SQUAD. And oh yes, BOYD, McCULLOCH and HUTTON ALL PLAY FOR THE SAME.

Can you hear that whooshing noise?

C'mon Guy, its`been a hard day and a bad result - kiss and make -up - please!

Some FUNNY comments from both of you all the same!

:pipehorse: :craphead::rolleyes:

Fuck off, I hope his next shite's a hegehog.

'sat funny enough?

U were sayin why is it on the Rangers board. I answerd . Why be a dick about it :lol:

FFS!

How do I put it?

And how do I put it?

Can you hear that whooshing noise?

Aye, but a cork in one lug and you'll be right as rain.

OK - KIDDING. I honestly am kidding here m8. Got nothing at all against you Manti, ya' just gave me a window there & I couldn't resist the comeback. ;)

Aye, but a cork in one lug and you'll be right as rain.

OK - KIDDING. I honestly am kidding here m8. Got nothing at all against you Manti, ya' just gave me a window there & I couldn't resist the comeback. ;)

Call that a comeback :rolleyes:

OK, see you I wiz WAAAY too easy on you, chookie birdy. Kill that last line and from now on...yer claimed, pally. :ph34r: :2g: :gallows: :Tomcat: :idiot: :rant: