David Healy

kirkiebear

Anyone else feeling we should have signed him when we had the chance?

Rangers man, great goalscorer and has proved he can do it at the highest level.

I think he could have been a true all time great at Ibrox, have no clue why he signed for that shower of shite fulham. Someone is gonna say money i know. :D

I think he could have been a true all time great at Ibrox, have no clue why he signed for that shower of shite fulham. Someone is gonna say money i know. :D

Probably Lawrie Sanchez

Probably realised if we signed him,he would be sitting beside our other great goalscorer &

Rangers man Kris Boyd,on the bench.

Probably Lawrie Sanchez

I would have to agree with that (tu)

£1.5m for a player who has just become the top goalscorer in European Championships history is a bit of a steal and his goal was just different class yet again!! however i am happy with the strikeforce we have aswell

Do N Ireland always play in green?

Thought the ROI side played in green?

yea we play in green, usually with white and dark blue trim. Away shirt is mostly white this year. I still think healy would have been a cracking signing. He went to fulham because sanchez was there and a couple of other northern ireland players.

That the boy from Burnley who ra selik tried to sign? They want something like £5million for him.

Thats the one haven't heard about £5million though only that Fulham had a £2million bid rejected.

Lawrie Sanchez would be a big influence

Just to add a little further N.I. perspective to this, and btw mark ni is right, always a green home shirt. We are the Irish Football Association, the first , the original, numero uno, non splitting Association on the island, after all ;)

One of the main resasons Healy excels at international level is because he loves playing for Northern Ireland. He is on record as saying there is no feeling like scoring at Windsor Park, in front of his home fans. The same would be true at Ibrox. I am of no doubt that David would be a sensation in the SPL and would have gone down as a Rangers legend. But he's still only 27/28 now, so there might still be time....

Anyways, back over to Espana for me the morra.... :rangers:flag.gif