December and Jan 2nd

nvager

Can we really win these games. Kilmarnock, Gretna ok but then Lyon, Hearts, Aberdeen, Motherwell, Hibs and Celtic Jan 2nd.

Kilmarnock after Stuttgart and Hearts after Lyon - they are both biggies!; THEN Aberdeen away, M'well home and then both Hibs and Celtic away!

Will WS play more defensive stuff?

Will he stick with 1 up front and a stodgy midfield?

Will the LYON game effect the team and will Walter bring in the likes of Faye and Whittaker after CL games?

This all worries me.

IMO this run of games will decide a lot. Just hope WS does not come up with some daft selections. (Mainly the use of Faye and Whittaker plus being too defensive.)

All to play for!!

A very interesting run of games.

If we do well in Dec and vs Celtic we are WELL on our way to a great season!

I am trying not to look that far ahead at the minute nvager!. IMO the next 3 weeks are critical and will show exactly what we are made of. We have falkirk and stuttgart away followed by kimarnock at home, gretna away then lyon home and hearts at home. 6 games in 3 weeks and i think these are all must win games. We must start by beating falkirk to boost confidence for the stuttgart game. A win in germany will amost certainly put us through to the last 16 of the champions league. My priority is still the SPL. We MUST win it this year and prevent celtic getting 3 in a row. So we need to stop dropping points before or after champions league games. If we have qualifed by the time lyon come to ibrox then i say we rest a few players to make sure we win the hearts match. Beating lyon at home when we have already qualified is pointless if we go and lose to hearts in the next match.We need to start playing 2 up front again in the spl and start making teams fear coming to ibrox again. I would love to see us playing darcheville and cousin together with buffel just behind them, it might not work but if they play well together i dont think theres a defence in scotland who could cope with that, pace, strength etc

I am trying not to look that far ahead at the minute nvager!. IMO the next 3 weeks are critical and will show exactly what we are made of. We have falkirk and stuttgart away followed by kimarnock at home, gretna away then lyon home and hearts at home. 6 games in 3 weeks and i think these are all must win games. We must start by beating falkirk to boost confidence for the stuttgart game. A win in germany will amost certainly put us through to the last 16 of the champions league. My priority is still the SPL. We MUST win it this year and prevent celtic getting 3 in a row. So we need to stop dropping points before or after champions league games. If we have qualifed by the time lyon come to ibrox then i say we rest a few players to make sure we win the hearts match. Beating lyon at home when we have already qualified is pointless if we go and lose to hearts in the next match.We need to start playing 2 up front again in the spl and start making teams fear coming to ibrox again. I would love to see us playing darcheville and cousin together with buffel just behind them, it might not work but if they play well together i dont think theres a defence in scotland who could cope with that, pace, strength etc

I agree Bufffel may be the missing link but still not conviced Smith fancies giving him a try in the hole.

If WS plays Faye just to justify bringing him to Ibrox then that will be a disaster. I see he was at his best giving the ball away as per against Boro costing us a goal.

Yes true Mark, but they all together comprise a real hard spell. All of them must win games too. it is` CRUNCH time and I hope WS forgets Faye and Whittaker.

We have it in us to win ALL of those games.. but its up to WS to pick the correct team selection for each game..as we can just as easily lose some of they games.

as Muff says though..every game is a huge one for us now so we must concentrate fully on beating Falkirk

Alot of tough games but that's what we want...we want a competitive league,to play in the Champions league and be involved in these games.

I think we could win them all...that's why Wattie has a big squad and i agree Buffel needs his chance in these games.

I'd play him Saturday.

All agreed - we need to add pace and creativity to our stodgy midfield. Gow is out, Novo too maybe injured, that leaves Naismith and Buffel available.

Strikers from JCD/Cousin/Boyd/Naismith - who knows?

Looks like JCD and Cousin were easily held by M'boro!!