Big Eck, what does the future hold.

Budswiser

It seems more than likely our former manager will be leaving the Scotland post sooner rather than later. There has more than a fair chance he has been sounded out for a club managers position. But where?

Will he replace the struggling PLG at PSG (JOKING) or will it be the premiership with Derby, Birmingham or some other middle/bottom of the table club and more importantly can he cut it down there ?

Comments welcome.

from the way he was talking, it appears he is staying here until at least the end of the world cup qualifiers. i dont think he'd leave for a mediocre job in the premiership anyway, i think he'd only leave for a big job like what walter did.

I think he'll stay with Scotland and guide us to the World Cup Finals in 2010.

Tho Scotland don't play for some time now, 10 months is it? That might be a bit of a problem for Big Eck.

I think he'll stay with Scotland and guide us to the World Cup Finals in 2010.

Tho Scotland don't play for some time now, 10 months is it? That might be a bit of a problem for Big Eck.

thats only competatively. We'll play plenty of friendlies in that time

Yeah, I can see some of the teams that have qualified asking us for a friendly as they know it will be a stern test for them. Also, if they beat us they would move up the rankings!

England are also interested in getting a game or two against us if they fail to qualify.