Would you die for rangers

kirkiebear

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i completely understand dannys opinion, family would come first, but mabye if i was really old and ill, id check in at the pearly gates early.

Danny's position is that people who disagree with him are insane.

Only if they are :)

I wouldn't want myself or anyone to die for the club. If i had to choose between Rangers no longer existing or Neil Lennon dying (yes even if it was Neil Lennon), i would go for Rangers no longer existing. Think of the effects of death, i'm sure most of us have felt it, and i'm sure you would come to the same conclusion.

I wouldn't want myself or anyone to die for the club. If i had to choose between Rangers no longer existing or Neil Lennon dying (yes even if it was Neil Lennon), i would go for Rangers no longer existing. Think of the effects of death, i'm sure most of us have felt it, and i'm sure you would come to the same conclusion.

A dead Neil lennon would mean less fatherless babies, bring him to me and I'll gladly do it

I wouldn't cross the road to stop that cunt from dying.

Spot on. Having felt loss in my life, I suspect too many people are talking from their hearts in a whimsical notion.

To say you'd accept death means you are putting Rangers above your family because you are not taking into account how they'd cope with losing you.

Which is plain wrong imo.

I wouldn't cross the road to stop that cunt from dying.

Why fanny about? Say what you REALLY think :)

well if the spanish inquisition was still on the go - and had merged with the scottish mhedia and uefa - and they'd captured me and keevins had me on the rack - screaming "you blaspheme, you are a nazi, admit it" - well i think i'd hold out through a few hours of torture - have kinda done that on sat afternoons with radio clyde anyway - but would i die for the club? - well if i saw speirs approaching the rack with some of his usual... prodding implements.. then i'd probably wish for an instant death, the death of a rangers martyr - "yes, ah'm a bluenose and you can take my life but you'll never take ooor freeedom..."

aye, ah would.

in that situation only.

No. What a ridiculous concept. Any fan who will accept death if the club was to carry on is either insane or deluding themselves.

For god sake guys get some perspective.

Gotta agree this is madness. Support them like hell, until death do us part, but only due to natural causes! :rolleyes:

I love Rangers, they are one of the most important things in my life, they mean so much to me and most of the time I do put them before anything else.

However I wouldn't die for them, too many other important things in my life and I wouldn't give that up.

Between Lennon and Rangers it would easily be Rangers. Lennon is a thug, a disgrace of a person, a guy who wont even take responsibility for one of his own kids. Plus I hate the c*nt with a passion.

I dont think you got the point Jimenez. Lennon may be a t*t, but that does not mean his family would feel any better if he died. I can't believe we are even having a debate on wether life is more important than football. Shankly was only jesting when he mad the "it's more important than that" comment.

I would but only if two conditions were met

1) The team is banned from playing only one up front

2) They name the stadium after me in memorial. I can see it now - 'The Emerson, Not the diddy Brazilian, Stadium'

I dont think you got the point Jimenez. Lennon may be a t*t, but that does not mean his family would feel any better if he died. I can't believe we are even having a debate on wether life is more important than football. Shankly was only jesting when he mad the "it's more important than that" comment.

Couldn't give a shit about Lennons family, he certainly doesn't

The man is an utter cunt, a bigot who hates everything about us

I agree the notion of this thread is a little ridiculous, but to answer you'd rather see him go on living at our clubs expense is every bit as ridiculous. I find that belief utterly staggering

I love Rangers, they are one of the most important things in my life, they mean so much to me and most of the time I do put them before anything else.

However I wouldn't die for them, too many other important things in my life and I wouldn't give that up.

I am glad to see this post m8.

Couldn't give a shit about Lennons family, he certainly doesn't

The man is an utter cunt, a bigot who hates everything about us

I agree the notion of this thread is a little ridiculous, but to answer you'd rather see him go on living at our clubs expense is every bit as ridiculous. I find that belief utterly staggering

I think it's more of a moralistic point she's making.

It's basically saying would you let someone die so your club can live. The fact she picked Lennon is a sort of red herring.

Cheers for the back up danny but i ain't a bird. I need to get my avatar changed as the pink ain't helpin

As I said before, if you're not a woman your sig is wrong.

So get it changed :)