Would you die for rangers

kirkiebear

i completely understand dannys opinion, family would come first, but mabye if i was really old and ill, id check in at the pearly gates early.

Danny's opinion is that people who disagree with him are insane.

yeh thats so very true :)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i completely understand dannys opinion, family would come first, but mabye if i was really old and ill, id check in at the pearly gates early.

Oh boy, the cavalry's arrived :pipehorse:

I dont think you got the point Jimenez. Lennon may be a t*t, but that does not mean his family would feel any better if he died. I can't believe we are even having a debate on wether life is more important than football. Shankly was only jesting when he mad the "it's more important than that" comment.

Couldn't give a shit about Lennons family, he certainly doesn't

The man is an utter cunt, a bigot who hates everything about us

I agree the notion of this thread is a little ridiculous, but to answer you'd rather see him go on living at our clubs expense is every bit as ridiculous. I find that belief utterly staggering

I think it's more of a moralistic point she's making.

It's basically saying would you let someone die so your club can live. The fact she picked Lennon is a sort of red herring.

I must be short on morals then :)

Because I'd gladly sacrafice Lennons life to save my club

Still, a ridiculous situation to try and imigine

:rolleyes:

No.

Love the Rangers and probably have put going to Ibrox before getting a job so far since I got my season ticket but not my life.

Didn't walk until I was 6, have had so many people help me but not die.

I can support another team, I've always been interested in Football as a whole aswell as the Rangers as much as Rangers is where the passion is.

In the unlikely situation that you would have to sacrifice your own life for rangers to continue, would you?

You would die for your Family that goes without saying ! But for Rangers to continue and the only way for that to happen was self sacrifice ? Yes of course I would do it ! :sherlock:

I mean is this the front some of you are actually putting on? Are some of you trying to prove you're the true hardcore fans because you claim you'd die for Rangers?

Because I know for a cast iron fact that if someone said 'you will die now' and Rangers will survive you would refuse.

And if you wouldn't, you don't value life or don't understand what death means.

It is an institution we all love and adore, but by God it's a football club - not life or death.

:rolleyes:

Aye, same to you too.

I wouldn't cross the road to stop that cunt (Neil Lennon) from dying.

Do you really mean that?

Nah, I'd cross the road.

To get a better view and maybe some pics.

:lol:

Life is far to valuable to give up like that.

My dad died recently and it cut me up very badly. Literally.

I would give anything to have my dad back here with me now.

And that icludes the death of rangers.

If anyone wants to think I am not a true supporter because of this then so be it. I would never give a life for a football club.

That is just stupid talk.

No, ofcourse not. Love the club, but to die for them is insane.

If it came to either the club closing down, or getting my arm chopped off, then again I would go for option 1.

Just out of curiosity, does the fact I said No make me any less of a fan?

In the unlikely situation that you would have to sacrifice your own life for rangers to continue, would you?

You would die for your Family that goes without saying ! But for Rangers to continue and the only way for that to happen was self sacrifice ? Yes of course I would do it ! :sherlock:

I mean is this the front some of you are actually putting on? Are some of you trying to prove you're the true hardcore fans because you claim you'd die for Rangers?

Because I know for a cast iron fact that if someone said 'you will die now' and Rangers will survive you would refuse.

And if you wouldn't, you don't value life or don't understand what death means.

It is an institution we all love and adore, but by God it's a football club - not life or death.

But how do you know personally what an individual would do or believes, whether it's a front or not Danny ? Don't forget for some it's more than a football club ! :sherlock: