• lola

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whos nominated for hottest male?

CG? =]

YUSSSSSS!!!!

(your check is in the mail, gerzgal) (tu)

:lol:

woot. £2.

should be though, that piccie was shocking.

speaking of which we should make a sticky mugshot thread. cause they always pop up every so often anyway

Why would I be bothered I know it's only fun :rolleyes: coz after all I am in the dam thing and I couldn't careless, but where is option of the hottest male member or the best Rm player?

Oh and just to reiterate my early point how are members like ZJ, Luffy and Kirsty Uk meant comment about Poster of the bears Den or D'Artgan and Frankie meant to comment about poster of the OT it could have been done better!

1: It is impossible to do it perfectly. Believe me, I tried.

2: There WILL be a second round of voting including hottest male etc.

3: No member knows everything about every area of RM - I don't use D&G that much yet I can't exactly leave it out and not vote for it.

Just relax lass. Jeeeeeeez, it's just fun.

And for someone who doesn't care less you're stirring more sh*t about it than anyone else :pipe:

I am hardly doing any shit stirring, I will leave that for you to do! I just though there could have been more fun vote and have been a bit more diplomatic as after all it "only a bit of fun." :rolleyes:

Oh and Danny, I am allowed an opinion whether you or anyone else agree or not.

woot. £2.

speaking of which we should make a sticky mugshot thread. cause they always pop up every so often anyway

Either this should be a PM or it should be explained.

the last forum picture thread =] CG posted his picture

everyone thought he was like 60.

but he's a hottie

it was quite shocking

Why would I be bothered I know it's only fun :rolleyes: coz after all I am in the dam thing and I couldn't careless, but where is option of the hottest male member or the best Rm player?

Oh and just to reiterate my early point how are members like ZJ, Luffy and Kirsty Uk meant comment about Poster of the bears Den or D'Artgan and Frankie meant to comment about poster of the OT it could have been done better!

3: No member knows everything about every area of RM - I don't use D&G that much yet I can't exactly leave it out and not vote for it.

And for someone who doesn't care less you're stirring more sh*t about it than anyone else :pipe:

I am hardly doing any shit stirring, I will leave that for you to do! I just though there could have been more fun vote and have been a bit more diplomatic as after all it "only a bit of fun." :rolleyes:

You're only complaining because your sidekicks are :pipe:

woot. £2.

but he's a hottie

it was quite shocking

He was quite the dark horse :pipehorse: , he would have competition for one or two but that is it!

You're only complaining because your sidekicks are :pipe:

I have no sidekicks! :) I have thoughts and opinions of my own and they hardly reflect those of who I know who you are talking about. :rolleyes:

Ok then, I won't have no further opinions or thoughts or anything of the sorts further to do with any of your post, as I maybe deemed as either complaining or shit stirring! :pipe:

I have no sidekicks! :) I have thoughts and opinions of my own and they hardly reflect those of who I know who you are talking about. :rolleyes:

Ok then, I won't have no further opinions or thoughts or anything of the sorts further to do with any of your post, as I maybe deemed as either complaining or shit stirring! :pipe:

Knew these awards were a bad idea :pipe:

I never said they were! I suggested that there could have been better options and where is it fair to have hot female one without a hot male one. Also some of the options could have been made more funnier i.e like the perv one or example who drinks the most, ect.

I never said they were! I suggested that there could have been better options and where is it fair to have hot female one without a hot male one. Also some of the options could have been made more funnier i.e like the perv one or example who drinks the most, ect.

I have already addressed all that though.

Chill :)

Aye fair enough Danny and nobody was asking you to leave out any section, but it hardly fair to ask some to vote on something when they don't know what they are voting for. i.e. and Luffy said herself and not having ago at her said didn't reallt know who she was voting for in from the Bear Den section. As it's not fair on the peole voting or the people whom they are voting for.

I just think the thing as a whole could have been thoughtout and done a bit better that is all.

Aye fair enough Danny and nobody was asking you to leave out any section, but it hardly fair to ask some to vote on something when they don't know what they are voting for. i.e. and Luffy said herself and not having ago at her said didn't reallt know who she was voting for in from the Bear Den section. As it's not fair on the peole voting or the people whom they are voting for.

I just think the thing as a whole could have been thoughtout and done a bit better that is all.

There is no way of doing it better. It's impossible to keep everyone happy. No matter what I try there will be objections from some quarters.

There is no way of doing it better. It's impossible to keep everyone happy. No matter what I try there will be objections from some quarters.

especially me! 31000 odd posts and not a mention. Shocking

WHAT!! I thought I saw your name in there.

woot. £2.

but he's a hottie

it was quite shocking

I wasn't surprised. :craphead:

Off Topic: Biggest Ego

Del Juve [ 32 ] [53.33%]

Craigeee [ 15 ] [25.00%]

*Manticore* [ 9 ] [15.00%]

Smeltic [ 4 ] [6.67%]

Gid [ 0 ] [0.00%]

:blush:

You know when this thing appeared I reckoned 10 of the topics were pretty well foregone conclusions, easy to predict.

I was correct about 9 of them.