Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

Be it stupidity or braveness, one does have to admire the balls Miller must have in coming back here.

But that's about all I can admire at the moment.

I dont think its braveness, its simply desperation. Afterall, this is the guy who prostituted himself to us, Celtic, Hibs and Hearts only 2 seasons or so ago.

If Hibs or Hearts were to offer him the same pay package that we are about to then he would be off to one of them over us.

As ive said before, Kenny Miller is nothing but a footballing whore.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Be it stupidity or braveness, one does have to admire the balls Miller must have in coming back here.

I dont think its braveness, its simply desperation. Afterall, this is the guy who prostituted himself to us, Celtic, Hibs and Hearts only 2 seasons or so ago.

If Hibs or Hearts were to offer him the same pay package that we are about to then he would be off to one of them over us.

Maybe so, but what is he desperate about? Derby are paying him a decent salary.

It can't be desparation, he's taking a massive wage cut from £30,000k a week at Derby to come here.

That's not desparation.

If you think that footballing whore gives one moments thought about us then you need help.

Of course I don't think he gives a shit, I'm sure he'll be fine on £10k a week of our money :rolleyes:

Desperation in the fact he's desperate for a return to Scotland to be near his son.

If you're trying to condemn him you're doing a bad job!

Family IS more important than football m8.

If you think that footballing whore gives one moments thought about us then you need help.

Of course I don't think he gives a shit, I'm sure he'll be fine on £10k a week of our money :rolleyes:

He'll be on more than that.

Though money isn't the issue here, he thinks he can just saunter back up and play for us to enhance his International career completely forgetting what's went on before.

Mind you, can't blame him when it's the Lord of dire football who desperately wants him back.

Still a fucking whore!

Still a fucking whore!

Still a fucking whore!

Still a fucking whore!

Still a fucking whore!

Still a fucking whore!

Still a fucking whore!

Still a fucking whore!

Still a fucking whore!

Still a fucking whore!

:)

Desperation in the fact he's desperate for a return to Scotland to be near his son.

So you're alright with basically pissing on most of the morals that our club stands for just so that we can basically "babysit" one man to let him be nearer his family?

As the old phrase goes - Rangers first.

He's a lousy stinking dirty WHORE!!

:lol:

Hmm, I have a dilema now! I LIKE whores :harhar:

They don't all have Celtically Transmitted Diseases though.

So you're alright with basically pissing on most of the morals that our club stands for just so that we can basically "babysit" one man to let him be nearer his family?

Not to me. My family are more important to me. If you prioritise your football team over your folks (on the assumption your family isn't estranged etc) then I would suggest a perspective shift.

So I can understand if Miller wants to be nearer his folks too. Nothing wrong with that.

It's a completely seperate issue to the one which has us WANTING to sign him - I don't want him, and I am not alright with the club over what they're doing. I do not trust Smith on this at all.

But Miller's point of view is a seperate one.

It looks like Miller will sign and for me WS is taking a HUGE gamble with both the player and the fan. I hate him coming here, but will keep an open mind.

As far as the new stadium is concerned I think SDM wants it, but with the sub prime mess affecting credit etc., it may have taken a hit.

Transfers - we need to add quality and we can only wait and see what happens, but if we spend 2m on KM and 3m on S Davis and 2M on the M'well kid, that's 7m already and no real improvement in the team and no real class added.

In my opinion we will need to spend 12m - 15m minimum as we need a RB, CH, Winger, 2 x mid fielders and a striker. We should get some money in for Cousin, Buffel, Hemdani, Gow, and hope we keep McGregor, Cuellar and Boyd. Please sell Lee.

All in all I am keeping an open mind, but things do NOT look too good from my viewpoint.

This Millar thing is becoming a fucking joke every second post is about this arsehole can we no give it a rest every thing that can be said has been said so lets put it to bed FFS

I'd love to see how much of a pay cut Mhiller really is taking?

He doesn't give a fuck about Rangers, if he had then he'd of not joined celtc for the sake of more money. He's a scumbag who thinks of one thing only, himself.

He and Walter are making a huge mistake.

Miller has to hit the ground running and also Wattie needs to sign a quality striker too.

If Miller fails the first few weeks and we're struggling both he and Wattie will feel the pressure........Walter is making a monkey for his back here.

Nothings more important than your family mate (tu)

Just heard a rumour that Celtic have a sell on clause with Derby for Kenny Miller! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Probably not true.

Though we have in a roundabout sorta way paid them £2million for one of their flops.

In Walter I despair sometimes