Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think you give WS to little credit for knowing his own business and will not rise or fall on one player, but on what the other individuals in the team do, but like Mo Johnstone it won`t matter what KM does, as he will never win some fans over

Fair enough point mate.

I've said elsewhere the individual performance of Miller shouldn't necessarily affect the performance of the whole team. Neither should we let it affect the way we support the rest of the team.

Walter Smith knows more about the game than any of us so his judgement is something that should be respected. By the same token though, while most of us will support that judgement, we are all capable of criticising it when required.

This is one of those times and while Miller may be successful, this is one gamble that I really don't think Smith needed to make.

:)

Perhaps I am in a minority but I am excited by the new season approaching, I know we will win the league, I trust in Walter, and I expect Kenny Miller to be a success.

To suggest Miller was a 'failure' the first time round is a little harsh. And now he is a Rangers player again he will have my full support on the pitch - some may boo him, some will be silent, but I will cheer him.

Maybe one man's optimism is another man's short-sighted stupidity.

In which case, I'm Mr Stupid. Where's my glasses .......

how can you trust walter when we had the title won yet he still managed to throw it away.

(tu)

What a poor 4 weeks, can't take him for granted.

Anyone who chooses to support Millier is not a fan of The Rangers as represents everything that we are not imo.

Welldone to them who have a spine and chose to let this piece of filth know he is not welcome.

What a load of bull.

What makes you think that you can determine who is and who isn't a fan of Rangers, simply because their opinions differ from yours?

Anyone who chooses to support Millier is not a fan of The Rangers as represents everything that we are not imo.

Welldone to them who have a spine and chose to let this piece of filth know he is not welcome.

What a load of bull.

What makes you think that you can determine who is and who isn't a fan of Rangers, simply because their opinions differ from yours?

Everyone else on thread seem to be doing so though i would join in. :harhar:

What a load of bull.

By the way never notice you condem the We All Love Kenny Miller PC Brigade for saying who is and isn't fans but feel the need to with me. :unsure:

What a load of bull.

By the way never notice you condem the We All Love Kenny Miller PC Brigade for saying who is and isn't fans but feel the need to with me. :unsure:

When you called them 'We All Love Kenny Milller PC Brigade' your argument lost any credibility it might have had.

Read what people are saying, m8.

I have been saying for weeks nowv that this was just one big unnecessary gamble by WS. Why he would do this and put such pressure on him and the player is beyond me. Adding to that is the 3m+ spent on another striker Lafferty who is all potential for now. Thats 5m quid we could have used elsewhere to strengthen the team.

I really hope WS has gotten it right and both these players excel. I have an open mind on it and will give them a chance, but logically the money could have been better spent in my opinion as their goal scoring records are poor for strikers.

What a load of bull.

When you called them 'We All Love Kenny Milller PC Brigade' your argument lost any credibility it might have had.

They are questioning anyone who has the audacity to boo that waster.

Anyone who does so is well out of order and need to take a look at themselves for rolling over and accepting the signing.

What a load of bull.

Nonsense, Danny his argument is sound, it's just his notion of the 'We All Love Kenny Milller PC Brigade' that has no credibility.

What a load of bull.

Does it how come? As i don't agree with supporting Miller?

If people who want to support Miller can say ''They are not REAL Rangers fans'' then i can do it as well or is it double standards?

My old man is 53 and seen it all with Rangers including the hard times of Celtics 9 in a row, Celtics European Cup, the early 80's, Ibrox disaster, went to Barca on his own and much much more. All this while growing up in the shadow of the Paul Gadd ArenA and hates Mhiller to the core he like me will not support him and abuse him.

Is he not a so called REAL Rangers fan now?

Nonsense, Danny his argument is sound, it's just his notion of the 'We All Love Kenny Milller PC Brigade' that has no credibility.
They are questioning anyone who has the audacity to boo that waster.

Anyone who does so is well out of order and need to take a look at themselves for rolling over and accepting the signing.

One thing is for sure - thanks Walter for splitting the support again like this.

We need to win the league, and this is a bad start to have the fans arguing before the season even starts.

Im sitting on the fence with this one.

I'll never boo a Rangers player, never have and never will. On the Flip side, he played for Celtic, scored agaisnt us and loved it. You could see he did. Therefor he will never be cheered or supported by me.

He made a choice to join Celtic, there and then Rangers should have put scribbled out 1 more player that should never play for the club again. They didn't he has re-signed. He will never have my support.

Its out of order that an ex Rangers player should sign for Celtic, but then to come back after playing for them is dispicable. I hate every player that has ever played in a Celtic jersey. He did it, love it, and shouldn't be wispered under the same breathe as Rangers Football Club ever again.

I'll paint this simply.Any fan who boos any of our players or celebrates their failures isn't a fan at all.

For me that's it in a nutshell. People booing players know it never helps the team (must be moronic if they don't) so the booing can only be about them and screw the team. What kind of supporter is that?

I agree - can't be a fan at all.

Bollocks. Saying anyone who has paid money to follow Rangers and expects the best (or at the very least - not that) is well within their reason to boo him.

Absolute Bollocks!(as usual) Miller is back,he's a Rangers player again,it's time for us fans to give him our backing.Enough of the bitterness FFS.

What a load of bull.

If people who want to support Miller can say ''They are not REAL Rangers fans'' then i can do it as well or is it double standards?

No, you miss my point. By labelling those who disagree with 'booing' as 'Kenny Miller lovers' you've missed the point we're all making.

My old man is 53 and seen it all with Rangers including the hard times of Celtics 9 in a row, Celtics European Cup, the early 80's, Ibrox disaster, went to Barca on his own and much much more. All this while growing up in the shadow of the Paul Gadd ArenA and hates Mhiller to the core he like me will not support him and abuse him.

Did he boo Maurice Johnstone?

I'll paint this simply.Any fan who boos any of our players or celebrates their failures isn't a fan at all.

For me that's it in a nutshell. People booing players know it never helps the team (must be moronic if they don't) so the booing can only be about them and screw the team. What kind of supporter is that?

I agree - can't be a fan at all.

Bollocks. Saying anyone who has paid money to follow Rangers and expects the best (or at the very least - not that) is well within their reason to boo him.

Absolute Bollocks!(as usual) Miller is back,he's a Rangers player again,it's time for us fans to give him our backing.Enough of the bitterness FFS.

No :harhar:

By booing him you're booing the management because they wanted him.

Is that bad thing?

What about the white hankies that are waved at Barca, is that out of order?

Did Barca win anything last season?

No. My point was, that it is in displeasure at the management, just more of a silient protest. Is that wrong?

Your answer makes my point.

You support Rangers however you want, I'll do it my way, & to be perfectly frank I couldn't give a monkey's how you feel.

As an aside, why does almost everyone who supports the booing add in the disclaimer that they wouldn't 'do it themselves'?

Why not?

If you support others doing it, why won't you?

I didn't see anyone answer this.

What a load of bull.

No, you miss my point. By labelling those who disagree with 'booing' as 'Kenny Miller lovers' you've missed the point we're all making.

Did he boo Maurice Johnstone?

Have I missed the point? You are either for him or against him, none of this sitting on the fence rubbish. If folk wish to condemn REAL BEARS (IMO of course) for booing Miller and claim that they are not Rangers fans then they are people that I hope not to have beside me at Ibrox or away this season.

Never asked him if he booed Mojo but this is Miller we are talking about and to compare them both absurd. Imo I hate the fact that both played for them but at least Mojo was a good player Miller isn't half the player Mojo was.

As an aside, why does almost everyone who supports the booing add in the disclaimer that they wouldn't 'do it themselves'?

Why not?

Because I've never done it before.

I honestly can't say for sure what my reaction will be the first time he touches a ball while I'm in the stands.

You support Rangers however you want, I'll do it my way, & to be perfectly frank I couldn't give a monkey's how you feel.

Unfortunately this is the problem with this signing. None of us seems to give a crap how anyone else feels, particularly when their view is on the other side of the fence.

Why not?

Me? I will gladdly boo and abuse every touch he makes. I know many who will do the same.

Unfortunately this is the problem with this signing. None of us seems to give a crap how anyone else feels, particularly when their view is on the other side of the fence.

Nah, that's just my attitude with polar bear on anything :ph34r::D