Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No thanks hes pish and his goal scoring record is terrible and hope to god he isnt seen in a Rangers jersey again!!! i hope we dont loose Cousin cause he has been a good signing so far and worth every penny but with Boyd Darcheville Naismith and Novo a dont think we would need any1else time to give YOUTH a chance i.e Steven Lennon instead of going out to buy other SPL teams youngsters like Fletcher from Hibs

I'd take my chances with Sebo ( :rolleyes: ) or Colin Nish before Kenny Misser pulled on a Rangers jersey again! The possbility of getting good money for Cousin is one thing but this nonsense is quite another.

This guy wasn't good enought for TWO Rangers Managers and that's when were entering our lowest ebb.

And yes, Misser plays well for Scotland but International level is a totally different prospect from Club football. Even when playing for The Dark Blues Kenny Misser still manages to live up to his namesake. Let's see how he does for Derby.

Kenny=no thanks :harhar: :drool: .

If only eh, saying that....Europes super clubs aren't that keen on taking him as his attitude stinks

No one is better at dealing with those type of players than Wattie

Something tells me though he just wouldn't consider SPL football

I'd be extremely angry if Kenny Miller returned to Rangers.

Unfortunately I heard at the weekend there is some truth in the rumour. :(

From who?

If we part money for that loser I'll be severely pissed off Frankie

Strongest rumour I've heard about a player coming in is Kingston of Hearts....

Not sure how much he'd cost but he apparently has some sort of minimum fee release clause in his contract. Chris Burke could be a likely makeweight in the deal.

Have you heard anything about Barry Robson Frankie? Heard that from a really good source on Saturday night.

Nope, 'fraid not mate.

That's good because I dont want that happening. Got that from a 3rd division manager who is very friendly with the suits at Tannadice.

Be gutted if either Robson or Miller signed. I'd never forgive Smith if he brought Miller back!

Not sure how much he'd cost but he apparently has some sort of minimum fee release clause in his contract. Chris Burke could be a likely makeweight in the deal.

What it is with us and SPL sh*te. Kingston is decent but hardly the quality we need. Seems to suffer from niggling injuries aswell.

What it is with us and SPL sh*te. Kingston is decent but hardly the quality we need. Seems to suffer from niggling injuries aswell.

if its true as someone said above that Riquelme could be signed for GBP3M then we shouldn't even consider the likes of Miller till we exhausted other, quality options.

Have you heard anything about Barry Robson Frankie? Heard that from a really good source on Saturday night.

Nope, 'fraid not mate.

That's good because I dont want that happening. Got that from a 3rd division manager who is very friendly with the suits at Tannadice.

Be gutted if either Robson or Miller signed. I'd never forgive Smith if he brought Miller back!

I'm a huge fan of WS

But after Miller moved to the Scum for free, done nothing and we went on to part with money for him that would be pretty unforgivable

Interesting post Frankie about Kingston, I'd rather take Driver from Hearts

Not really seen enough of Kingston, but he looks a decent player from what little I've seen

I think Kingston is a decent player actually but probably no better than we currently have.

I'd much rather we moved on Burke, Buffel, Ehiogu et al and spent any money that is made available (either in January or in the summer) on the kind of player Jimenez mentions. Could we attract him - I doubt it. But I think we need to spend that kind of money to finally find a creative player who has the quality and consistency to really influence our games positively.

Thing is I just can't see us spending much money (if any!) unless we not only move players on (for not much cash) but unless we win the league AND sell one of our prize assets.