Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

Have you heard anything about Barry Robson Frankie? Heard that from a really good source on Saturday night.

Please god dont be true :( very overated player who is playing well in what has been in recent seasons in a poor Dundee United team wouldnt mind Kingston though quite a good player and would give us the attacking option in midfield

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate when I hear names like Robson, Miller, Murphy, Fletcher(Hibs) Kingston etc linked or rumoured with us. They are just not good enough, will still cost a bit and wont make the team any better.

I'd defenatley take him. Pity he's Hearts captain, highly rated and just signed a new 5 year deal.

I think he an Cuellar would be an awesome partnership. Berra is going to be a tremendous CB.

only player a would take is berra good young centre half

You're having a laugh :lol:

he struggles to do a job for Hearts at SPL level, christ I'll have nightmares tonight imagining him in a Rangers squad trying to do a job at European level

Webster may prove to be Weirs long term replacement, but as the Cuellar signing has proved, if you search the European market hard enough you can pick up a quality player for a couple of million

Story with Miller was that obviously he wanted to move back to Scotland to be with his bairn. Rangers, Celtic , Sunderland and Newcastle were all interested. Only Celtic offered the money he wanted - £19K per week all in - £12K basic - the rest in bonuses. Rangers offered half that as they were never seriously in the running.

Miller then fell out with Liewell at Celtic over wages, was issued with an ultimatum, refused it and Liewell sold him to Derby without Strachan's knowledge. Strachan was furious and still is apparently. Allegedly this isn't the first time Liewell has been going over GS's head.

The lad is now on £30K p/w at Derby but doesn't get on with Davies as he's still desperate to be in Scotland as much as he can. Davies says he can go. No idea of the price involved but Rangers have been sounded out. They will NOT give Miller £30K though and I also doubt we'd do a straight swap for Boyd.

I think Kenny Miller is a useful player but I would be disgusted if he returned to us. More so in a swap deal for Boyd. I can only hope this is a red herring.

only player a would take is berra good young centre half

You're having a laugh :lol:

he struggles to do a job for Hearts at SPL level, christ I'll have nightmares tonight imagining him in a Rangers squad trying to do a job at European level

Webster may prove to be Weirs long term replacement, but as the Cuellar signing has proved, if you search the European market hard enough you can pick up a quality player for a couple of million

a think he will be a very good player

him and cuellar would eb solid

Good god it would be shocking to have mr mhisser back at the brox. What do u reckon the percentage is of this happening frankie? :angry2:

Impossible to say mate but I'd like to think the odds are minimal. To be honest I find the whole thing bizarre.

I first heard the rumour a couple of weeks back and dismissed it immediately. Also heard nothing to change that view until yesterday afternoon. Now I wouldn't like to say either way. I hope not is all I will say.

Story with Miller was that obviously he wanted to move back to Scotland to be with his bairn. Rangers, Celtic , Sunderland and Newcastle were all interested. Only Celtic offered the money he wanted - £19K per week all in - £12K basic - the rest in bonuses. Rangers offered half that as they were never seriously in the running.

Miller then fell out with Liewell at Celtic over wages, was issued with an ultimatum, refused it and Liewell sold him to Derby without Strachan's knowledge. Strachan was furious and still is apparently. Allegedly this isn't the first time Liewell has been going over GS's head.

The lad is now on £30K p/w at Derby but doesn't get on with Davies as he's still desperate to be in Scotland as much as he can. Davies says he can go. No idea of the price involved but Rangers have been sounded out. They will NOT give Miller £30K though and I also doubt we'd do a straight swap for Boyd.

I think Kenny Miller is a useful player but I would be disgusted if he returned to us. More so in a swap deal for Boyd. I can only hope this is a red herring.

Cheers for the info Frankie (tu)

Any idea why he fell out with Liewell over money when he was on a 3 year contract for?

Good god it would be shocking to have mr mhisser back at the brox. What do u reckon the percentage is of this happening frankie? :angry2:

Impossible to say mate but I'd like to think the odds are minimal. To be honest I find the whole thing bizarre.

I first heard the rumour a couple of weeks back and dismissed it immediately. Also heard nothing to change that view until yesterday afternoon. Now I wouldn't like to say either way. I hope not is all I will say.

lets hope so, good to have a man with some inside info frankie (tu)

Any idea why he fell out with Liewell over money when he was on a 3 year contract for?

At the start of the season he was back in the side and scoring more goals than JVoH, playing more often than Balde and generally putting in a decent contribution. His contract was due to be re-negotiated after 2 years anyway so he wanted more money in order to match those players who were earning more than him but doing less. Liewell refused to talk.

Hence the fall out. :)

lets hope so, good to have a man with some inside info frankie (tu)

As I always say mate my info is no more accurate than anyone else's. Rumours I hear are just as much (if not more) wrong than right....

Generally though the info about Miller is usually spot on. I hope not this time... :(

At the start of the season he was back in the side and scoring more goals than JVoH, playing more often than Balde and generally putting in a decent contribution. His contract was due to be re-negotiated after 2 years anyway so he wanted more money in order to match those players who were earning more than him but doing less. Liewell refused to talk.

Hence the fall out. :)

Cheers (tu)

Definately don't want him at Ibrox. If he signed i could see Smith being forced to quit soon afterwards following a backlash

:wtf: Good Lord I hope this is just a wheen o' blethers. The very idea of swapping Miller for Boyd ... :thumbs_down:

Would you be happy if Cousin went and Miller was brought back ? :sherlock:

Please, would you stop bringing this subject up, he is crap.........headless chicken, first touch poor, 10 goals a season if your lucky. Anybody know what is best goals return has been at Hibs, Rangers, Wolves or Celtic?