Kenny Miller Total Discussion Thread

McBoyd

Not going to read everything that is posted so might just repeat another person's sentiments.

Not on your nelly! I would prefer to have McCormack back than Miller, and I think McCormack has reached the standard of SPL team that he will achieve. This might be a bit unfair on McCormack as he is still young (can't believe he can still play in the under 21s).

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doesn't help when 'Blue Dignity' comes on and says things that everyone is supposed to believe.

There's an oxymoron with that username at times actually and the user!

Oxymoron indeed Boab, brilliant but do you know sometimes you are a contradiction in terms. Course thats just my opinion and who am I to believe. Anyway just giving you information that all but comes from the horses mouth so as I've said before on here believe what you like it don't amount to a hill of beans whether you do or not. ;):sherlock:

Aren't an oxymoron and a contradiction in terms the same thing?

Yes very good, some of you are getting sharper ! doh:sherlock:;)

I think PLG was wrong by getting rid of McCormack. He should of stayed at least another season or been sent out on loan. He's actually a pretty decent player who I think we may regret getting rid of!

I think he's better than that Steven Fletcher of Hibs.

The only way i'd want him back is 'if' it was on the cheap as like McFadden he's a player that only delivers anything substantial in terms of 'goals' IF he comes on as a substitute!

Other than that, if he does come back we need to STOP using that title STRIKER, Miller is a hastler and that is worth something in the tactical realm of footie!!!

We'd need to stop using the term 'footballer' aswell, AHWNN!

• 3 weeks later...

I very much doubt it. Derby just paid £3million for him. Do you think we'd pay that or would they be willing to let him go for a lot less?

One thing which makes me think there may be something in it. Smith rates him and he can play up on his own(in that I mean run about like a headless chicken for 90 minutes and pressurise defences)