Carried Away?

DadoPrso9

Fantastic, hes a quality player and hes come on leaps and bounds over the last season

Doesnt mean hes going to keep on improving though does it?

Think Mo Ross, great player, plenty of potential then flunked because of his stinking attitude

I hope Alan doesnt do the same but at the same time we need to play the hype down a bit

Let him do his stuff and if he keeps improving then great! But lets not cum all over him every week eh? because as soon as he has a bad game well be shoving him out the door

IMO Hutton's already got over his attitude problems. They won't come back, simple as.

His performance level is at one that Rangers fans haven't seen from a player in years. Some don't give him the credit for it because he doesn't play in a fashionable position, but when Panucci's coming out with those kind of quotes, you know we have a real player on our hands.

And anyway...hype increases the price!

Barcelona, Jose Mourinho, Panucci, Sir Alex Ferguson, Ruud Guillit, Graeme Souness, Gary McAllister and Thierry Henry have all praised him. He's made SPL, UEFA Cup, CL, World Champions and Runners-up players look normal. Had he been playing in a big league he'd be getting even higher praise.

Maurice Ross was just all round sh*te! Hutton's head is screwed on, he's only going to get even bigger and better and deserves all the praise and attention he's getting.

Barcelona, Jose Mourinho, Panucci, Sir Alex Ferguson, Ruud Guillit, Graeme Souness, Gary McAllister and Thierry Henry have all praised him. He's made SPL, UEFA Cup, CL, World Champions and Runners-up players look normal. Had he been playing in a big league he'd be getting even higher praise.

Maurice Ross was just all round sh*te! Hutton's head is screwed on, he's only going to get even bigger and better and deserves all the praise and attention he's getting.

Bang on Muff.

The important thing is, with all the guys you mentioned, most of them weren't asked about Hutton directly. Most of them picked him out themselves for praise, a high accolade indeed.

Mo Ross never performed at that level on one occasion, never mind on a consistent basis for a year now.

Bang on Muff.

Mo' did score that class goal against Motherwell at Hampden in the CIS Cup Final! :pipehorse: :rangers:

Ronnie De Boer said he was surprised, feckin surprised all of us! :lol:

I wish we'd calm down about Hutton. The guy has played very well for half a season. For the two seasons before that he was inconsistent but promising.

He can still imporove his defending and distribution.

If we start being quiet about him then his price will fall, simple as that.

While Hutton is on top of his game, or anywhere near it, we need to be loud and proud about it. If push does come to shove and he has to be sold, I don't wanna see him going for a pittance.

Do you think Scott Brown is worth 4.4mil, or do you think the hype surrounding him from Hibees fans helped nudge up that original 3m price tag?

I wish we'd calm down about Hutton. The guy has played very well for half a season. For the two seasons before that he was inconsistent but promising.

While Hutton is on top of his game, or anywhere near it, we need to be loud and proud about it. If push does come to shove and he has to be sold, I don't wanna see him going for a pittance.

Do you think Scott Brown is worth 4.4mil, or do you think the hype surrounding him from Hibees fans helped nudge up that original 3m price tag?

Exactly, while none of us would want to see him go

The fact of the matter is it's a real possibility, Brown and Gordon proved that hype can increace value

And besides all that, what's wrong with bigging up one of our star performers

The just praise should be offered, we were quick to dish out criticism when he was playing poor

By that logic we are more likely to lose Hutton if we shout about him.

Managers aint going to be looking at what the fans think of a player before considering buying

But if the support are showing how much a player means to them it can effect the value

Carried away? don't think so. Look around the SPL for start, English premiership then the teams we have faced or have a chance of playing in the ECL. Tell me a more established International/club player better than him at his age and I hope we sign hm. I was one of his strongest critics last year but the boy has my size 10 firmly entrenched in my gub.

Talking about Mo Ross, where is he now? Torquay Reserves or something like that?

Norway somewhere (tu)

(tu)

The mighty Viking Stavanger

Sounds like a pub (tu)

One of the most successful clubs in Norwegian football. Currently have the Ghanan Pimpong, Thomas Mhyre and are coached by former Man City and Kaiserslautern striker Uwe Rosler.

Talking about Mo Ross, where is he now? Torquay Reserves or something like that?

Norway somewhere (tu)

(tu)

The mighty Viking Stavanger

Sounds like a pub (tu)

One of the most successful clubs in Norwegian football. Currently have the Ghanan Pimpong, Thomas Mhyre and are coached by former Man City and Kaiserslautern striker Uwe Rosler.

Very impressed, Muff. Some prestigious names there

Didn't mean that they sounded like a pub team tho' but that the name was like the name of a pub!

Managers aint going to be looking at what the fans think of a player before considering buying

But if the support are showing how much a player means to them it can effect the value

Spot on. They aren't going to listen to papaguy51 or jiminez individually about a player, but as a support as a whole, there's no denying that we can increase his value beyond what Hutton's performances alone can.