More Scots

Thermopylae

In an interview for Inside Sport Gordon Smith was saying that there are more Scots registered in the Champions League this year than English, despite them having twice as many teams. Perhaps this more than anything is responsible for the upsurge in the form of the national team?

My mate was saying that can't be right... so, being me, and being bored at uni, I checked...

40 English registered, compared to 47 Scots (that includes the B list seeing as they are registered players)

It's great to see ^_^ :rangers:

In The Rangers News the other week it said there was like 28 English and 27 Scottish.

It was on a articale about Beasly coz hes the only listed american ( adu is listed under sumfin else cant remember why )

Ghanian?

In The Rangers News the other week it said there was like 28 English and 27 Scottish.

It was on a articale about Beasly coz hes the only listed american ( adu is listed under sumfin else cant remember why )

Think that was probably numbers in the actual squads for those games. Gordon Smith's talking about numbers registered as eligible to play, which includes some reserves and the like.

Think that was probably numbers in the actual squads for those games. Gordon Smith's talking about numbers registered as eligible to play, which includes some reserves and the like.

yeah ur probley right mate , Either way for us to have 1 less or even more is incredible I think. All thanks to the old firm ofcourse. and Fair play Man u , Arsenal, Chelsea Are doing gd but Rangers humped Lyon away from home , Celtic beat the champions. so no1 can say its bad for us the amount of home grown players weer playin (tu)