yeah

there

me

jadams

badger

kerrzo

thats all a can think off

not the best time for a golf day out, as the greens have been cored etc

was thinking more of next year but just putting out some feelers as to the feedback i would get

are the people u mentioned members of clubs?

I'd be up for that, although can transport be sorted as I can't drive (no pun intended) also there are free 2 for 1 vouchers in this months edition of todays golfer, would be good for late spring early summer next year surely?

I am absolute baws at golf, but with a few tinnies it's a braw day out.

I'd be up for that, although can transport be sorted as I can't drive (no pun intended) also there are free 2 for 1 vouchers in this months edition of todays golfer, would be good for late spring early summer next year surely?

what i could do is get names then work out a course that suits all locations and then we take it from there but ive got transport so anywhere suits me

when you say baws, is that in the homeboy 'thats whack' mould where your really good, or baws as in testicles ie you've not quite got the game licked?

when you say baws, is that in the homeboy 'thats whack' mould where your really good, or baws as in testicles ie you've not quite got the game licked?

''Homeboy that's whack mould'' :lol::lol: Naw, am shite. Utter mince!

Would it not be 'THE' baws if I was any good?

''Homeboy that's whack mould'' :lol::lol: Naw, am shite. Utter mince!

Would it not be 'THE' baws if I was any good?

I don't know to be honest I've lost all touch with what the lingo is nowadays, I'm a very old 26 you know :craphead:

Me golfer, me like golf outings. Member of Elderslie Golf Club.

hows your course playing just now ive not played there before

i play paisley quite a lot as my mates a member

Not bad, short tees for the winter and the mats are on, but on the whole not too shabby. They are carrying out drainage work on one green at the moment, which involves removing a large embankment, so a winter green there as well.