Worst player you have seen at Ibrox?

GrandSuckMaster

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Faye, Jeffers, Ostenstaad, Maniero the list goes on...

I hate to be a smart a**e, (actually that's a lie) but we never actually saw him, technically.

Actually it's true :craphead:

I seen him in the stands at Ibrox but didn't see him play :craphead:(ugly guy with specks)

I was expecting some answers from older bears on really bad players from the past. Maniero has to be up there as the worst though, he went from Rangers to an Itialian 5th Divison team

He actually retired from professional football and went to the amateur leagues, playing in the 4th and the 8th division.

I was expecting some answers from older bears on really bad players from the past. Maniero has to be up there as the worst though, he went from Rangers to an Itialian 5th Divison team

He actually retired from professional football and went to the amateur leagues, playing in the 4th and the 8th division.

Do you just try & find faults with everybodys answers? :rolleyes:

[He actually retired from professional football and went to the amateur leagues, playing in the 4th and the 8th division./quote]

Just to be clear, i knew Maniero never played for us or even for our reserves. He went to the Italian 5th division straight from us, i dont think anyone else has ever had such a sharp fall from grace.

hard to say, there were some shockers when I was a boy but at that time, I thought everyone who played for Rangers was a god, took me a while to realise some of the guys weren't worthy of the jersey.

In recent times, I'd say Capucho as I never got to see Ostenstad from the stands.

Actually

Basil Boli,Oleg Salenko and Jonas Thern were pretty gash also

i actually think they werent that bad theres been a lot worse

I have to agree with Dado here. Thern in particular scored that volley and was one of Europe's best midfielders for years who sadly suffered from injury when he arrived.

That we never got to see Thern and Gazza together anywhere near as much as possible, is a crying shame.

I don't try. It's just natural. I didn't meant to offend.

I apologise.

P.S. You've left out an apostrophe. :D Sorry. Only joking, mate.

I apologise.

Cool (tu)

Ps. Faye's 2 games have both been away in the league the other was a 1min appearance at home to Stuttgart :craphead:

I apologise.

:lol:

I apologise.

:lol:

I'm glad it's been accepted with humour. I had second thoughts about it for it a moment.