Worst player you have seen at Ibrox?

GrandSuckMaster

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For an older team member i'll go for Dale Gordon or even Gary Bollan.

Gary Bollan nutmegged Del Piero in the Champs League. That elevates him above some others! I bet he shows that video to his kids every day.

Capucho is the worst player I've ever seen at Ibrox. I never saw Ostenstadt in the flesh (I'm happy to say) but Capucho played quite a few games so it's not as if he wasn't given a chance. The guy was just so painfully slow.

There was a period there a few years back when we had some howlers of players.

Nerlinger signed for just over £1.9million. He was actually a very good player who's career was f*cked by injuries.

You dont play over 150 games for Bayern Munich and over 70 for Borussia Dortmund if you are sh*te, especially in those days!

Oleg Solenko for me. I know he did get a few goals but i thought he was awfull considering his rep.

Mabe he just did'nt fit which happens in football but i cringed when he got the ball.

Tosh McKinley when he plaed for the tic. that guy stank rank rotten.

I lways wondered what the fuss was with him, they all used to go on about his fantastci crossing ability as well.

Tosh McKinley when he plaed for the tic. that guy stank rank rotten.

I lways wondered what the fuss was with him, they all used to go on about his fantastci crossing ability as well.

nowadays, its called blessing yourself. :craphead:

For an older team member i'll go for Dale Gordon or even Gary Bollan.

Dale Gordon wasn't truly bad, certainly doesn't deserve to mentioned along side Ostenstad et al

Though Gary Bollan was utterly useless (tu)

But by far the worse player I can remember seeing at Ibrox was Anton Rogan :lol: