Italian duo in England frame

lola

Italian Coaches Fabio Capello and Marcello Lippi are being linked with the vacant England hot seat.

The Football Association lost patience with Steve McClaren after he failed to deliver qualification for Euro 2008.

The search for a new boss is set to begin and ex-Juventus man Capello is one name to be mentioned after he joked about taking the job last night.

“Me as England boss? That would be a great challenge and I am the right age,†he quipped while commentating on Italy’s win over the Faroe Islands for Rai.

World Cup winning tactician Lippi is also in the frame after refusing the Birmingham City job earlier in the week.

The 59-year-old has been enjoying a Sabbatical since lifting football’s greatest prize, but he has admitted that he would return to the game if the right offer was made.

However, Lippi remains an unlikely candidate as he speaks little English and has stressed he wouldn’t work in a country where he couldn’t communicate fully.

Italian Coaches Fabio Capello and Marcello Lippi are being linked with the vacant England hot seat.

The Football Association lost patience with Steve McClaren after he failed to deliver qualification for Euro 2008.

The search for a new boss is set to begin and ex-Juventus man Capello is one name to be mentioned after he joked about taking the job last night.

“Me as England boss? That would be a great challenge and I am the right age,†he quipped while commentating on Italy’s win over the Faroe Islands for Rai.

World Cup winning tactician Lippi is also in the frame after refusing the Birmingham City job earlier in the week.

The 59-year-old has been enjoying a Sabbatical since lifting football’s greatest prize, but he has admitted that he would return to the game if the right offer was made.

However, Lippi remains an unlikely candidate as he speaks little English and has stressed he wouldn’t work in a country where he couldn’t communicate fully.

they should go for the good lookin one in the middle!

post-319-1195748538_thumb.jpg