Sldnt have went out 2nite :(

kirsty_baird_26

unlucky a had some random guy(that was twice as big) square up to me

for nae reason in the taxi queue don't think he realise a have nothing to care for so I will kill him(or try to) if a see him when am sober.

Eeeekkkk there was quite a few fights last night but im still gutted bt the jacket lol ma mum n dad said no to worry n they gt me a new one but there pissed off that some1 wld js take it lol :(

Made wrong choice not only am a now even more skint and owe ma parents money but some1 stole ma jacket im ragin!!!!!!!!!!!! <scared> <scared> <scared>

morning kirsty , i really hate that , you go out for a good night and some wee b*****d nicks your jacket <angryy>

just home now from a club. at the end, we went to get our jackets and everyone's jackets were gone. The girls were freaking out but I ws sure they were somewhere cause nobdy steals 5 jackets and scarves. Anyway, they finally turened up but people were pissed off cause it took ages to find them including the bouncers looking for them.

Yeh a know...im js annoyed not the fact that the jacket was really dear or anything its just principle u dont expect some1 to take your jacket :( but nevermind its gone now

sorry to hear about that Kirsty. I know exaclty what you mean, it is really bad that the same people who are out in the club with you would be willing to steal your jacket. After all, everyone is in the same boat, trying to have a good night out and enjoy themselves.

unlucky a had some random guy(that was twice as big) square up to me

for nae reason in the taxi queue don't think he realise a have nothing to care for so I will kill him(or try to) if a see him when am sober.

He was twice as big as you, that was his reason.

Don't you just hate bullies :angry: