***The Milan Derby thread***

lola

seeing as Milan are the away team at the San Siro during the Derby this weekend, do you think we could get a win at the San Siro in Serie A!!!! or am I being my usual optimistic self :)

:crab: says we have no chance.

Being serious, Inter are the top team in Italy right now, and are looking fairly unstoppable.

We're pitiful.

My pessimistic self sees nothing besides a defeat sadly :(

we havent been beaten by more than 1 goal this season. so although i do think we will get beat at least theres hope the score will be kept down. if we are to have any chance, then we need nesta on top form to try and stop ibrahimovic.

decent enough first half, few soft bookings. what a free kick from pirlo, sheer class. kaka has been ok, thought he should have won a penalty, but by being forced into the wider areas to recieve the ball he has become a lot less effective. been disappointed with seedorf and the defence is doing alright apart from half arsed clearances going straight to inter players!

and so the problems continue. it was a performance that severely lacked in attack. roberto di matteo has it spot on when he says milan need a striker who can link with kaka. shevchenko linked really well with kaka as did ronaldo(but who knows when he'll be fully fit). time and again kaka was forced to go wide or go deep to receive the ball and even when he was in a good position to get the ball, pirlo and co werent passing to him(he was even calling for the balland didnt recieve it!). also, ambrosini should ave scored at the end and wtf was dida doing for their 2nd goal?! so until we bring in a striker who can link well with kaka(someone like drogba who is being linked with a move to milan again today) and revert to the old 4-3-1-2 formation, im afraid we wont see the best of kaka.

Would say (reluctantly) that Inter wer the better side, as they have been against most sides that they have played this season.Looks like they will most likely win SerieA again.Way it is looking Milan wont be in any european competetion next season unless they start winning some games and fast.Disapointed with the atmosphere which is usualy top notch in these derbys, though it was said before kick off the the ultra's were on strike/protest

*cries* ok my optimism for milan has now ended, everytime we play now I will expect defeat :(

DIDA WTF was he doing during that second goal, I thought he was back on a reliable form obv not, utter total disappontment, Pirlo's free kick was amazing, inch perfect gorgeous goal, apart from that not much that I found rather attractive about milan, im afraid to say.

You could barely here the Milan fans at all, even when the goal was scored the shot of the milan fans celebrated only showed a small group and I wouldn't be surprised if that was Milan support was much bigger than what was shown.

heres hoping somehthing amazing happens during the break and we can recover some sort of form in the league