***The Milan Derby thread***

lola

The bitch will score <_<

Hopefully Inter drop some points and soon, not fair that there the top side

Also Moratti is a f**king coconut of a clown who deserves more than just a slap

that had me in stitches for some reason

It isint though, as ironic as this will sound they dont deserve to be there.If it wasent for the scandel that they played a big part in, taking there best player Ibrahimovich from Juventus they wouldent be where they are

And Moratti has the nerve to try and take a 3rd title from us!!!

Get to fuck Moratti!

*cries* ok my optimism for milan has now ended, everytime we play now I will expect defeat :(

DIDA WTF was he doing during that second goal, I thought he was back on a reliable form obv not, utter total disappontment, Pirlo's free kick was amazing, inch perfect gorgeous goal, apart from that not much that I found rather attractive about milan, im afraid to say.

You could barely here the Milan fans at all, even when the goal was scored the shot of the milan fans celebrated only showed a small group and I wouldn't be surprised if that was Milan support was much bigger than what was shown.

heres hoping somehthing amazing happens during the break and we can recover some sort of form in the league

cant believe you had any optimism even before today :lol:

it was clear to see that team needs a top quality striker. whether pato lives up to the task remains to be seen.

*cries* ok my optimism for milan has now ended, everytime we play now I will expect defeat :(

DIDA WTF was he doing during that second goal, I thought he was back on a reliable form obv not, utter total disappontment, Pirlo's free kick was amazing, inch perfect gorgeous goal, apart from that not much that I found rather attractive about milan, im afraid to say.

You could barely here the Milan fans at all, even when the goal was scored the shot of the milan fans celebrated only showed a small group and I wouldn't be surprised if that was Milan support was much bigger than what was shown.

heres hoping somehthing amazing happens during the break and we can recover some sort of form in the league

it was clear to see that team needs a top quality striker. whether pato lives up to the task remains to be seen.

i always tried to be optimistic in the hope that maybe just MAYBE we might put on a top class performance in serie A, but i just got let down :(

hopefully Pato can perform but its a lot of pressure to put on a young guy

It's not just a top quality striker, it's an entire overhaul.

New squad, new manager, new philosophies.

We've been running on empty for seasons, and while I concede last season's CL victory, in the grand scheme of things it only papered over the cracks.

The bitch will score <_<

Hopefully Inter drop some points and soon, not fair that there the top side

Also Moratti is a f**king coconut of a clown who deserves more than just a slap

that had me in stitches for some reason

It isint though, as ironic as this will sound they dont deserve to be there.If it wasent for the scandel that they played a big part in, taking there best player Ibrahimovich from Juventus they wouldent be where they are

And Moratti has the nerve to try and take a 3rd title from us!!!

Get to fuck Moratti!

:lol: :lol: You are soooooooo bitter

Can you blame me?Its like Celtic raiding Rangers when there down and trying to take as many titles from them as possible too.Inter try to play this act of being innocent etc when they bugged everyones phones including there own players and ex players, paranoid f**kers