The New Manager of Rangers

Dado'sMulls

Ian Durrant. Every Rangers game I have seen this year, Walter Smith sits up in the directors box area with Durranty, chatting away and talking about the game being played in front of them, while Coisty and Kenny are on the touchline. This leads me to believe that Durranty is being bred to become manager after Smith leaves. Durrant has also took charge of us before, even though we got humped by Dunfermline, although with that lot that PLG left us I place no blame on his shoulders.

So, anyone agree? And would anyone like to see somebody with as little first-team management experience as Durrant become manager?

No. And no to the prospect of McCoist too.

After Walter leaves, I want the next man to be someone who has proven themselves in management. I don't like the idea of promoting from within. I know it worked at Liverpool and with Smith after Souness, but still, I don't fancy it. McCoist and Durrant need to go away and prove themselves as managers first if they want the top job at Ibrox.

Mark Mc Gee???

Good idea but can you realistically see it mate?

Sorry if I cause offence but probably too many short-minded folk to accept it.

Mind you, on the other side, McGhee had said when he joined he'd only thought of coming back to Scotland for to manage Celtic so that probably says something aswell tbfh.