X factor winner leon at ibrox

kirkiebear

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

X-Factor winner Leon Jackson will be a guest of the Club at the Rangers v Motherwell clash at Ibrox on Boxing Day.

The 18-year-old Rangers supporter won the public vote on the TV contest to claim a £1million recording contract and become instant favourite for a Christmas Number One.

His track 'When You Believe' went on sale on Monday and the rewrite of the Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey track is hot favourite to the top the charts over the festive period.

The Club are keen to congratulate the young Scot on his success and he will be a guest of Rangers on Boxing Day, making a pitchside appearance with Andy Cameron before kick off.

Jackson has been living a hectic schedule since his victory, but will make time to visit the home of his favourite team.

He said: "It's been fantastic, busy and I'm on the go constantly. I've had a photo shoot, done radio interviews and made a couple of TV appearances."

(tu)

good luck to leon and great to see a bear win the x factor. :rangers:

Who cares if hes a bear or not.

Can he sing?!

I dont want to hear about how his Dad left when he was 2, how his mum brought him up herself, how he likes a wee half bottle of Buckfast at the weekend or if he is going out with Emily from Hope.

Hes a poor excuse for a singer and should not have won, IMO.

Can he sing?!

I dont want to hear about how his Dad left when he was 2, how his mum brought him up herself, how he likes a wee half bottle of Buckfast at the weekend or if he is going out with Emily from Hope.

thats you opinion, not the opinion of millons of other voters would rather a bear won the show than a welsh bad loser.

Good luck to the kid.

If you don't like him then don't accidentally wanl into HMV and buy his recored.

If he is on the Telly, change the cunting channel

In this day and age is was nice to see a Rangers fan show his colours and not try and hide who he supports because him being a Rangers fan WILL have lost him votes aswell as win them. Fair play to the lad

Would rather none of them won (td)

someone had to win, and leon got the most votes.

Winner amongst losers (tu)

Would you say he can sing?

yes i think he can sing and will get better, when you think he has only been singing for 11 months.

Can he sing?!

thats you opinion, not the opinion of millons of other voters would rather a bear won the show than a welsh bad loser.

minstral, does EVERYTHING in your world come back to Rangers?

This was a singing contest, people voted him because they liked his voice and because he was Scottish.

No one really gave a flying f*ck about who he supported.

btw, the 'Welsh bad loser' was extremely dignified in defeat - the only ones who weren't were his supporters.

Can he sing?!

This was a singing contest, people voted him because they liked his voice and because he was Scottish.

btw, the 'Welsh bad loser' was extremely dignified in defeat - the only ones who weren't were his supporters.

danny yes everything comes back to rangers, but the young kid was a good singer, and as i said millons of people voted for him. and for the welsh guy being a good loser thats why he never attended the party after the show, and his parents would not even congratulate leons mother, and by the way i never started the thread. :)

Can he sing?!

We should start a vote :craphead:

danny yes everything comes back to rangers, but the young kid was a good singer, and as i said millons of people voted for him. and for the welsh guy being a good loser thats why he never attended the party after the show, and his parents would not even congratulate leons mother, and by the way i never started the thread. :)

I know, but you do take X Factor a bit seriously :P

Can he sing?!

Well said