The Home tie will be very important against Panathinaikos

Boab

I know its very early to be talking about it but I do think the home tie will be important for us to play well and get a good result.

Any away tie in Europe is difficult but in Greece with that sort of atmosphere, I hope we can get a very good result before we go to Greece

It all depends on who walter brings in the transfer window, at the moment i dont think we have enough to go through

Yes we do, but Smith must drop his negative tactics

From what I've seen of Panathanaikos we should be able to dispose of them without much trouble

But we do need to bring in some quality if we hope to progress in to the quarter finals

what, dont have enough?

i think you mean we have work to do on our tactics etc, not a question of not a strong enough squad.

with the right tactics our squad is as good as any uefa cup team, and probably better than 90% of them

This mob will be tough at home big time, so we must go for the jugular at the Stadium ? Anything less than 2 up front and at least a 2 goal lead to take to Greece will be curtains ! :sherlock:

Seriously?

I've seen little from them this season but what I've seen has bee uber poor

This mob will be tough at home big time, so we must go for the jugular at the Stadium ? Anything less than 2 up front and at least a 2 goal lead to take to Greece will be curtains ! :sherlock:

Seriously?

I've seen little from them this season but what I've seen has bee uber poor

I do not like going to Greece or Turkey, if I had been asked to pick one last it would have been them, always dodgy ! :sherlock:

We didnt want to go to belgrade either but we handled it, a good home result, without conceding, we can go over there and get a positive result too with the 4-5-1, as long as we play the right tactics at home (if we have the players to do so obviously)