john fleck

minstral

Will be the next superstar of British football.

John Fleck, Scotland's next great hope, continues to attract attention from Europe's major clubs. Barcelona were one of 27 clubs represented at yesterday's Under 19's 3-0 victory against Kilmarnock. Sevilla, Valencia, AC Milan, Manchester Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal were also in attendance, with their focus of attention on the brilliant young Rangers forward. At 16 years of age and with the build of a certain Wayne Rooney, Rangers have already tied him to a 3 year professional contract. Sources within Ibrox believe that the future sale of Fleck could gross as much as it cost to build their Murray Park training centre in 2002.

Extract from todays Scotsman.

Walter needs to take a leaf out of Wenger book and blood these young talents into the team

Too right and if he playes theym and they don't play well he does'nt get the same shit he does for the older guys that are shit.

Walter needs to take a leaf out of Wenger book and blood these young talents into the team

That's all very well, but our fans demand success here and now

Arsenal went through a spell of poorer performances to reach the stage they are at now

The Rangers support won't show that same level of patience

I think we'll see two or three getting a run out against East Stirling

Smith is in a dificult situation where he has to develop these youngsters, as nurturing youth will be a big aspect of Rangers F.C, but the support wont tolerate losses in the SPL

That's all very well, but our fans demand success here and now

Arsenal went through a spell of poorer performances to reach the stage they are at now

The Rangers support won't show that same level of patience

I think we'll see two or three getting a run out against East Stirling

Smith is in a dificult situation where he has to develop these youngsters, as nurturing youth will be a big aspect of Rangers F.C, but the support wont tolerate losses in the SPL

These boys would do the same,Or even a better performance coming of the bench in the SPL and cup games.

Just cause there young doesn't mean were going to get beat!

These boys would do the same,Or even a better performance coming of the bench in the SPL and cup games.

Just cause there young doesn't mean were going to get beat!

I have no doubt that if we were winning a game convincingly he would give them a run out

Unfortunately we haven't been in that position

they said about rooney " If he's good enough - he's old enough!

I hope that John Fleck gets in the team and has a great career.

With all due respect, Everton had nothing to lose

We are in a two way battle with our fiercest rivals for the SPL, it may well come down to one point

Not the time to be experimental

I hear what you are saying and agree to a certain extent, but we have to pick and choose what games our youngsters will feature in carefully

Totally agree with your second sentance

In the past we have blooded youth successfully.

Wee W. Henderson, big DJ and Barry!

We can still be doing it!

It's the way we have to do it

Without T.V funding we have to nurture our own talent

We have a head start on the Yahoos thanks to Advocaat

We are now beginning to see the results of his vision

We are in a two way battle with our fiercest rivals for the SPL, it may well come down to one point

I hear what you are saying and agree to a certain extent, but we have to pick and choose what games our youngsters will feature in carefully

England had the euro 2006 to lose..................................and I think they might have won it had rooney not got injured.

Lets take a gamble - get him in ................ IF he is good enough! I have not seen him play.

England had the euro 2006 to lose..................................and I think they might have won it had rooney not got injured.

Lets take a gamble - get him in ................ IF he is good enough! I have not seen him play.

From what I've been told he still has a wee bit to go yet before being ready for first team action

England had the advantage of seeing him play in the EPL thanks to Evertons not so big gamble so it really wasn't that big a gamble to pick him for the England squad

We are always in a fierce battle with our fiercest rivals every season! IMO they are no excuse why these boys cant get blooded into the first team, by giving them a shot of the bench in certain games!

We are always in a fierce battle with our fiercest rivals every season! IMO they are no excuse why these boys cant get blooded into the first team, by giving them a shot of the bench in certain games!

Do you not agree that this is our most important title race since 85/86?

Not a time for taking massive gambles

The youngsters should only be getting a run out against lesser opposition like East Stirling

When we are winning convincingly

Or when the league is done and dusted

The youngsters should only be getting a run out against lesser opposition like East Stirling

I can see both points but do you really think Smith will go with the likes of Lennon & Fleck if the highlighted points above happened?

I think he would go with the likes of Burke Whittaker Broadfoot etc

I can see both points but do you really think Smith will go with the likes of Lennon & Fleck if the highlighted points above happened?

I think he would go with the likes of Burke Whittaker Broadfoot etc

I think he will

As I said previously 'Time will tell'

Nurturing young blood is our future, and Smith will be perfectly aware of that

He must look at Hutton and believe it's the way forward too, well I hope to hell he does