Best ever timing of a song at Ibrox?

Bear

I can remeber an OF game, i think it was the one on 2nd Jan when Albertz scored the free kick the Bo Anderson scored two.

Tommy Burns was at the edge of the pitch then out of nowhere the whole stadium stood up and sang ,"CHEER UP TOMMY BURNS O WHAT CAN IT MEAN TO A SAD F***** BASTARD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You could see him stading there just wishing the ground would swallow him up. It's one of the loudest i have ever heard the stadium aswell and can rmeber the hairs on the back of the neck going and the tears filling the eyes!!!!

Whats yours???

'timming of a song'?

Shome mishtake shurely?

:lol:

Yesh mish monny penny

You know what he meant

.....to answer the question, 'Hartson Hartson where's your wife?'

Only because it was spectacularly funny

cant beat the cheer up tommy tune.

few pals of mine used to risk our lives every sat night in belfast blasting that out during retro hour when daydream believer came on. couldn be helped.

The day we beat them 5-1 and it should have been more, at the start of the Souness reign it was their centenary so we sang happy birthday to you ! Also Happy New Year is good when you beat them, one in particular stands out to me, although it was at the phiggery, we beat them 4-2, Hateley scored in jig time and we sang that that, they were goin ape shit ! :sherlock: