Rangers souvenirs

Coopermania

Every Rangers item I own is sentimental to me in a way, perhaps also because I got a lot of them for birthdays from parents

I have some stuff (dvd's, shirts, etc)...not as much as im going to have a few weeks from now lol. Not easy to get stuff here in North America unless you have someone ship it over for you. JJB charges a straight 24.99 to ship anything international which is good if u have a large order but not so great if its one or two small things.

Every Rangers item I own is sentimental to me in a way, perhaps also because I got a lot of them for birthdays from parents

I have some stuff (dvd's, shirts, etc)...not as much as im going to have a few weeks from now lol. Not easy to get stuff here in North America unless you have someone ship it over for you. JJB charges a straight 24.99 to ship anything international which is good if u have a large order but not so great if its one or two small things.

One of us can sort that out in future gersgirl, its not a problem.

One of us can sort that out in future gersgirl, its not a problem.

Yeh defo, save you paying all that to get it delivered!

I have Terry Butcher's autograph, addressed to me from 1988 that my dad got him to sign for me when i was a baby. Also have Amoruso's and Mo Ross' autographs from when i saw the team in the Moathouse the night before a cup game, which i actually really do appreciate because they went out of their way to come over and talk and Ricksen was a cunt.

Are there any souvenirs/items you treasure from the club ?

Personally I dont have anything of value material-wise, just memories.

Ive got about 30 used season tickets from my dad,bro and i from over the years, about 500/600 away stubs that my dad and i have collected from all our games, and a huge suitcase just full to the brim with programmes from over the years, my pride and joy though is a lyngby scarf that i swapped about 15 years ago when we played them and thats what i use for my badge collection, ive got over 300 on it the now, gona try and get it covered completely within the next couple of seasons and get it framed length wise.

Have my top from my first ever Rangers game hanging on my wall. The latest two league winning flags, The Bill Struth Memorial Programme complete with Team sheet. Every home team sheet since 2004. 2 Autographed balls, and alot more Club Merchandise and Programmes.

EDIT - I also think I have an Ally McCoist signed testemonial programme (I don't know if it's testemonial or last game)

i've got all my season tickets/cards from when i started going, also got the 9 in a row pullout from the paper its about 36pages long, the wee man can have a look through that when he's old enough and i've kept his first ever gers strip 0-3mnths.

used to have the same scarf from when i first started going too but i threw that onto the park in the cup final when bazza came back and low and behold he picked it up and put it round his neck........ nice one son !!!

Hundreds, maybe thousands of programmes, a lot of the early ones with autographs.

Handbooks, books, various pennants, polo shirts from various trips.

A few scarves from away Euro games.

Can't hold on the Rangers scarves though, either swap them give them away or lose them.

I have a video of me being a mascot in 1986 with McCoist, Durrant, Butcher and Cooper. Amazing!

But more souvenir wise, i have the match program from Davie Cooper's Testimonial

Yeah got the video of my son being the mascot in 88, along with the strip they gave him, got the coin for the toss up too ! Photo of my son in The Blue Room with Souness and individual photos of him with the team, got a signed one with Graham Roberts on the park, he was captain that day as Butcher had broke his leg, courtesy of Big Eck ! :sherlock:

I have a video of me being a mascot in 1986 with McCoist, Durrant, Butcher and Cooper. Amazing!

But more souvenir wise, i have the match program from Davie Cooper's Testimonial

Yeah got the video of my son being the mascot in 88, along with the strip they gave him, got the coin for the toss up too ! Photo of my son in The Blue Room with Souness and individual photos of him with the team, got a signed one with Graham Roberts on the park, he was captain that day as Butcher had broke his leg, courtesy of Big Eck ! :sherlock:

That is outstanding BLUE !! (tu)

I have two signed strips framed on my wall, one is from my 21st Birthday (unfortunately that has capuchos signature on it :crab:)

The other one a freind from the board managed to get me, it has most of last years squads signature on it (including Big Dado) and also has John Greigs :rangers:

My favourite is a football signed by the team near the end of the 97/98 season - Gough, Goram, Coisty, Laudrup, McCall, Albertz, Durie, I.Ferguson and Gattuso are all on it, along with others like....erm.....Van Vossen and Stensaas! doh

Only downside was that Gazza had already left, would have been great to have had his on it too.

:rangers: