Time for big decisions this transfer window

dundeebear70

Gone are the days when we bought big time, but if ever we had a chance to bury Celtic, now is it!

Normally im against buyng during the transfer window but if we win the league we are guaranteed CL money. I wonder how tempted Wattie and DM are to spend this winter? One good signing wins us the title i reckon. Where such a signing comes from is another matter.

Gone are the days when we bought big time, but if ever we had a chance to bury Celtic, now is it!

Normally im against buyng during the transfer window but if we win the league we are guaranteed CL money. I wonder how tempted Wattie and DM are to spend this winter? One good signing wins us the title i reckon. Where such a signing comes from is another matter.

We dont really need to spend Big we can get some good loan deals

Loan deals rarely work out. The reason teams are willing for players to go out on loan are bacause the said player is usually pish.

Loan deals rarely work out. The reason teams are willing for players to go out on loan are bacause the said player is usually pish.

good point just look at the 2 we got from man utd last season both of them couldnt step up to the rigours of playing for the rangers