mcfadden on loan to celtic

kirkiebear

Just heard it there he would replace mcgeady for the oldfirm game

Hutton will be licking his lips at that prospect.

McFadden's been playing well and getting a game for the Toffee's recently, why on earth would he go back to Celtic on loan? For the CL? What, all two games they have left??

, not been officially announced yet but it soon will be . hes a tim too so he is going where he wants to be i guess.

good player right enough.

no loan, hes signed i heard .

Tim alert

Go away.

is the truth , you will see. no tim. was told from a good source just off the phone .

a springburn source . his brother michael.

, not been officially announced yet but it soon will be . hes a tim too so he is going where he wants to be i guess.

Tim alert

Go away.

is the truth , you will see. no tim. was told from a good source just off the phone .

Springburn?

His whole family live in Motherwell, I served one of them in the Asda today!

Tim alert

Go away.

:rolleyes:

Tim alert

Go away.

Springburn?

not they dont , wait and you will see.. i say nothing more. what i will say is he will scelp you dobs. :craphead:

Tim alert

Go away.

Springburn?

not they dont , wait and you will see.. i say nothing more. what i will say is he will scelp you dobs. :craphead:

do you like spending a lot of time on our board, or is it cos you want to be a rangers fan, you always come here when your team drops points... i suppose we will be seeing a lot of you over the next couple of weeks