Sammy Cox Update

gersgirl

Just wanted to let you all know that Sammy had his eye surgery about a week ago now, all went well and he will have a couple of "keekers" for a wee while. Lol he wasnt too pleased with the length of time the procedure took and let the doctor know about it in true Sammy fashion lol. Happily though, the nurse who was assisting came from Aberdeen, and her husband is a Gers supporter. As you can imagine this helped cheer Sammy a wee bit lol.

Sammy is now back at the home recuperating. If anyone would like to send Sammy a Christmas card or greeting card let me know and I can give you his address. This would cheer the big man up no end.

Just wanted to let you all know that Sammy had his eye surgery about a week ago now, all went well and he will have a couple of "keekers" for a wee while. Lol he wasnt too pleased with the length of time the procedure took and let the doctor know about it in true Sammy fashion lol. Happily though, the nurse who was assisting came from Aberdeen, and her husband is a Gers supporter. As you can imagine this helped cheer Sammy a wee bit lol.

Sammy is now back at the home recuperating. If anyone would like to send Sammy a Christmas card or greeting card let me know and I can give you his address. This would cheer the big man up no end.

Great news gersgirl. PM me his address please. We can also send a card from RM as a whole (tu)

Great news gersgirl. PM me his address please. We can also send a card from RM as a whole (tu)

I'll send u the address Coop.